Chapter 4

(DISCLAIMER: I don't own Criminal Minds or any of its characters)

"Wakey wakey, Agents." Tommy called, rattling the cage. All seven agents woke instantly, full of cramps and pains. "Today is when the fun begins, we can't be late." He smirked to himself and opened up the cage, Peter following behind.

"Who we getting today?" Peter asked, trailing slightly behind Tommy.

"Spencer, obviously, and.." His eyes scanned the room, figuring out who else to take. "How about the boss, didn't he do something to your family, Peter?" Tommy nodded his head over to Hotch as he turned to look at Peter.

"He and Spencer did." The two agents looked confused, Peter rolled his eyes and continued explaining. "Philip Dowd, my uncle, you both killed him." Hotch and Spencer looked at each other, knowing looks on each of their faces.

"Ah, yes, he was a good man. Anyway, time to get these agents away, let's go." Peter moved over to Hotch and unhooked his cuffs from the ring. Tommy went over to Spencer, unhooking him despite Morgan's protests.

Tommy smirked at Morgan before stroking Reid's cheek gently, Spencer whimpered at the touch. It didn't last long though, Tommy brought his hand back and hit Spencer hard around the cheek. Morgan's protests got louder as Spencer's head flung to the side, a slight squeak emitting from his throat and lips.

Roughly, Peter and Tommy brought the agents out of the cage and up the stairs. Shouts and protests were heard from the agents who were left, they fell on deaf ears as the two psychopaths dragged the agents up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" Spencer asked, fear rising.

"You'll see baby boy." Tommy said as he nestled his face into Spencer's hair. Tommy's grip on Spencer's handcuffs tightened as they reached the top of the stairwell. He pushed open the door to reveal a normal looking living room with a joint kitchen. Outside was just a forest, endless trees lined the road as it turned around a corner.

Hotch and Spencer were sat down on the leather recliners in the living room. Their handcuffs were hooked onto a chain that ran up the back of the chair, keeping their hands above their heads. Chris walked into the room, tapping a gun on his hand. He stood in between the two agents, eyeing them both up.

"So, Spencey, you thought you could get away that easily? Don't take me for a fool baby boy." He hit Spencer's jaw with the gun, making the young man's head turn away in pain. Chris knelt down in front of Spencer and gripped his jaw. "You know better don't you?" Spencer whimpered and nodded his head, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Oh baby don't cry." Chris kissed Spencer's cheeks were the tears were before kissing his mouth. Reid gave in, not wanting be hit again.

"Leave him alone." Hotch shouted, trying to get Chris away from Spencer. Once Chris pulled away, he looked into Spencer's eyes, stroking his cheeks with both his hands.

"Now why would I do that?" Chris said, his tone soft and gentle.

"Because it's wrong, you sick bastard." Aaron snarled.

"Is it so wrong," Chris kisssd Spencer's cheek, "that I just want to protect my baby boy," he kissed Reid's other cheek, "from the world outside?" His lips met Spencer's again, pushing hard against the young man.

"He's not your 'baby boy', he's his own man." Hotch said, knowing nothing would work.

"He is now. He always has been. He always will be." Chris replied, pulling away from Spencer and keeping his eyes on Reid's soft brown ones.

"P..please C...Chris, let my f..friends go. I..I'll stay here, w...with you, j..just let t..them go." Spencer pleaded, begging silently with his eyes.

"Oh baby, that's such a good offer, I might even take it, but, I do have plans for your friends, they all couldn't protect you the way I can, they need to be punished, but I promise baby, I'll make it all better." Chris said, stroking Spencer's cheek as Reid cried more.

Chris stood up, picking the gun up from beside him. He gave one last pat to Spencer's cheeks before he unhooked Hotch from the chain and dragged him away. Spencer cried and screamed his protests, them all being ignored by Chris.

Hotch was dragged into a garage, thrown down to the floor. He was kicked and beat, barely able to breathe. He was sure there were a few broken bones and fractures everywhere on his body, but they weren't his main priority. No, his main priority was the gun pointed at his head.

"This is payback for what you did in my house, for letting Spencer get hurt so many times, for interfering with mine and Spencer's life. Any last words, Agent?" Chris spat, cocking the gun.

"I hope you, and your team of rugrats, burn in Hell-"

Those were the last words of Agent Aaron Hotchner, but he was in a better place now, with Haley once again...