Chapter 6

The stairs made little noise as the four agents ascended. Their movements were slow, cautious, not moving to fast while not being to slow either. They were all terrified, that was obvious, but they had to be strong.

They reached the top of the stairwell swiftly, Morgan taking the lead and taking the door knob in his hands. He looked to the rest of the team as they nodded at him. Slowly he turned it and pushed the door open gently, not making much sound.

The four agents walked into what seemed to be a living room. It was small, two leather recliners and a TV set but not much. They all kept themselves low, moving quickly and quietly until they found a small space to hide to figure out their plan.

"There's three guys and four of us. I'll take Chris, Morgan you take Peter, Emily you take Tommy, JJ, just keep running, at least until you're out of sight. Don't look back. Find people, tell them what happened and where we are, we'll hold out until then." Rossi spoke, a calm and quiet tone in his voice.

"Find something to use as a weapon, there's gotta be something." Morgan said, opening the small cupboard next to him. He found several crowbars and handed them to Rossi and Emily.

"This is too easy." Emily said, twirling the crowbar in her hand.

"They're not the smartest people but it does seem weird." JJ spoke up, eyeing the door nervously.

"It'll be fine, if we fail, it's up to you JJ." Rossi said reassuringly. "There's no time to waste."

The four of them walked away from where they were hidden, keeping their eyes and ears open. They made their way into the kitchen area, a small stove, microwave and sink were there but not much else. Rossi peeked outside the window, looking around for a sign of anyone around. Once he was sure no one was out there, he made his way to the front door. He opened it and stepped out into the fresh air. He beckoned the team over and they all followed after him.

"We'll find them, JJ you just run, okay?" Rossi said.

"Got it." JJ took a deep breath and prepared herself.

"Morgan take the left side, Emily and I will take the right side of the house." The three agents went their separate ways, leaving JJ by a window at the front of the house. She prayed that they'd find a way out of this, and that they would all go home.

Slowly she got up and started running, not looking back.

0_0

"Spence I know. It's okay, they'll be okay." Penelope comforted Reid, who was sobbed against her. She had tears rolling down her cheeks and her voice was broken and Spencer felt horrible for getting everyone into this mess.

He took a shuddering breath and sat up. Wiping his tears, he stretched himself out. He looked to Garcia, a look of shock and pain on her face.

"This is my fault, I got us into this mess. I should be me up there with them, helping take them out."

"Spence, it's not your fault."

"It is Pen, it is." He took a deep breath and stood up. "I need to fix it." He started walking out of the cage when Penelope grabbed his arm.

"You sure you're okay?"

"I'll be fine, plus Chris won't kill me, he loves me too much." Spencer gave her a small smile before heading up the stairs himself. Penelope sat herself at the bottom of the staircase, hoping everyone would make it out alive.

0_0

Morgan rounded the corner, crowbar ready for anything. He got to the back of the house, looking around the corner and finding the three men arguing as a fire burned in front of them. Their backs were towards the house as they were gathered around it.

He saw Emily out of the corner of his eye on the other side of the house, she looked at him, nodding slightly before advancing forward. He followed suit.

The were a metre away from them before the three men turned around, guns pointed at the three agents.

"Well hello there." Chris said, pointing the gun in Morgan's face. "Come to join the party, we were just burning your friend up."

Morgan gritted his teeth but didn't answer. He was turned around and handcuffed, then pushed back to the house by Chris. Emily and Rossi followed behind with Tommy and Peter.

The three of them were sat down in the living room, on their knees on the carpet. The three men walked off behind them talking in whispers.

Morgan looked around the room, looking for anything that could help them get out of their predicament. The only he found was a tear-stained Spencer, sitting in the corner where they had found the crowbars. Morgan gave the younger man a confused and worried look but Spencer just shook his head and placed a finger over his lips, silencing Morgan.

"Agents, how did you escape? I thought that the cage was locked?" Chris sounded annoyed, ready to explode with anger at any given moment.

"Hair pins are useful things." Emily snarked, earning her a hit to the back of the head.

"Of course. So, who else got out, because if my baby boy isn't down there, you three won't live to see another day." Chris' fingers brushed over the gun that rested in his pocket, sending a silent warning to the agents.

"Don't hurt them, please." Spencer stood up from where he had been previously sitting. The six people in the room looked shocked, Morgan, Emily and Rossi struggled against their restraints.

"Spencey, baby boy, I thought you'd be out the door, not coming to me." Chris walked over to Spencer, reaching a hand up to his cheek and stroking it softly.

"Don't hurt them." Spencer's tone was commanding, but it didn't intimidate Chris.

"Baby, I cant promise I won't, you know that." His hand slipped into Spencer's hair, twirling it gently. "How about, we go talk somewhere else, let the boys handle your friends."

"If they hurt them then no." Spencer stood slightly taller, challenging the man in front of him. 

"I always like my boys with a little sprit." Chris reached around the back of Spencer's head and pulled the hair, forcing Reid's head back. Chris used Spencer's hair to throw him to the ground, Reid landed on his side with a thud. The younger man groaned, rolling over so he was facing away from Chris.

Morgan tried to go to the young man but was held back. Spencer reached out for Morgan but was pulled up by the back of his shirt by Chris.

"Baby, it's okay, I'm sorry." Chris cooed in Spencer's ear, holding the younger man close to him, Reid's back to his chest. Morgan glared with anger but didn't dare say anything. Chris smirked and rocked gently with Spencer.

"Are we gonna kill these ones?" Tommy asked, cocking a gun.

"No, please." Spencer turned around in Chris' arms, he placed his own arms around Chris' waist and looked him in the eye. "You don't want to do this. Please. You know if you kill them you lose me." Spencer pleaded, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"I can't say no to you, not when you ask so nicely." Chris smiled down at Spencer and kissed him gently. "Just take them to the garage and leave them there, there's not much they can do from there."

So the three agents were taken to the garage. They were sat in some chairs that were there and left alone, in the dark. They knew it would be a long night but they knew it'd be worth it if JJ could get help.

AN: getting to the end of this book! It's on its last few chapters and then I may start a new series but I dunno yet. Feel free to check out my other stories on here.

Sorry for the wait, I'm just not good at uploading and I get writers block easily.

Keep reading!

Jay