Chapter 3

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own criminal minds or any of its characters)

The agents were quiet, processing who they were seeing. They couldn't believe their eyes, confused and terrified at the same time.

"B..but you were k..killed." Spencer spoke, his voice shaking.

"Legends don't die Spencey, and besides, I wasn't done with you yet." The man smirked at the frightened agent.

"I swear to god-" Morgan started, holding Spencer closer.

"You swear to god what, agent?" The man spat, "You'll kill me, how did that work out the last time." The smirk on the man's face grew, meeting Morgan's flaming eyes.

"How did you do that, fake your death like that?" Emily asked.

"Oh Emily, you should know, you did it, didn't you?" He flicked his eyes over to Emily and brought them back to Spencer almost instantly.

"Okay, okay, that's enough." Peter pulled the man back and smirked. "Don't want all the fun to happen straight away, do we?"

Penelope, Emily and JJ huddled together tighter, Rossi and Hotch shared a look and Morgan gripped onto Reid as tight as he could.

"This is how it goes," the hooded man spoke. "you will listen to us, fight back and we hurt Spencer even worse. Don't talk back to us otherwise Spencer gets it. Try to escape and, well, we may not give Pretty boy back." The man grinned at his prize, Spencer hiding his face in Morgan's shirt. "Do I make myself clear?"

Various calls of "got it" and "I understand" rung out through the cell. The three men looked at each other and Peter stepped forward to the cage. "To the back wall." He said to the agents that were scattered around the cell. Reluctantly, all the agents shuffled to the back of the cage. Four metal ring were there.

Peter gestured for all of them to put there hands up to one, and they all did. Reid and Morgan got handcuffed to the same one. JJ and Emily were together. Penelope and Aaron were sharing one and Rossi got his own one. None of them fought back, out of fear for their youngest.

"The games start tomorrow morning, but why not have some fun now?" The hooded man joined Peter in the cage, going straight over to Spencer. His hand trailing over Reid's small and frail torso. "You should really eat more baby, it's not healthy for you not to eat."

"I eat fine, my team make sure of that." He almost spat.

"Ah, Spencey," The man brought his hand back and hit Spencer around the face sharply, he roughly grabbed the kid's face to make the younger man look into his eyes. "you know better than that, Baby Boy."

"You won't get away with this." Morgan said as the man walked away.

"Ah, but that's where you're wrong Agent Morgan," the man turned around sharply, to face the trembling agents, "Chris Damon, gets away with everything. I mean I managed to fake my death for two years, I think I can get away with this." He laughed sadistically and slammed the cell door shut, making the agents flinch.

"Also, you guys have some guests coming soon. You'll know them all once you meet them. Night Agents." Peter and Chris had already left upstairs, so Tommy teased the agents a little before leaving them in complete darkness.

The only sounds were Spencer's small whimpers as he moved around uncomfortably. Everyone knew he was afraid of the dark and these sick men had decided to play on that even more.

"Hey, Spencer it's okay, we're here." Morgan said to him, comforting him as best he could.

"I.. I know b..but... H...how is h...he alive?" Spencer asked, willing his eyes to get used to the dimness.

"I don't know, but something tells me we'll find out soon." Emily scowled, feeling useless.

"We've just got to hold out until the police force notice we're missing, they'll report back to Strauss and she'll have a team look for us." Hotch said, trying to give everyone some hope.

"But the question is Aaron, will they be able to find us?" Rossi said from the far right corner. The rings were evenly spread out so no one could really touch anyone on the other rings.

"We better hope they find us soon. I don't know how long any of us can hold out. And I've gotta get back to Henry and Will." JJ cuddled into Emily as best as she could.

"I swear if they hurt my boy wonder, I'll have to personally kill them myself." Penelope warned, earning a slight chuckle from Aaron and Rossi.

"We'll be lucky." Spencer said, drifting into reluctant sleep.