chapter 7

2 months later 

Shots where fired everywhere Angela was crouched down against one of the cars they came in. 

In all black Isaiah,Kendrick and Angela and their crew arrived at the abandoned mansion on top of the hill of creek.

The minute they stepped foot into the mansion shots where fired before damage could be done Angela ran outside and started shooting from behind the van. 

She shot about 3 men before she got shot herself the bullet went right true her arm and she hissed in pain. Angela slowly crawled to the door and opened it and took out a napkin to tie around her wound. When she was done she grabbed a new gun from under the chair and ran straight up into the mansion and started shooting people. 

Isaiah was wounded again he was shot in the shoulder and this time he felt the stinging sensation instead of passing out he knew if mama or Nubia found out they would kill him. 

"damn you alright" Kendrick asked him coming up the stairs he helped Isaiah up and helped him down the stairs.

"yeah I'm good i just need to get this bullet out" Isaiah said looking for Angela so they could get the fuck out of there.

"ANGELA" Isaiah jelled but no answer he jelled her name again and this time a man came out holding a gun against Angela's temple. Isaiah and Kendrick were about to take their gun but the man told them not too or he would shoot Angela so they put their gun away. 

"you killed my men so I kill one of yours"the man said with a sadistic smile before pulling the trigger. 

Angela ducked before he was about to shoot her so he Shot the wall 

when Angela got far a enough Isaiah and Kendrick pulled out their gun and shot the man until their guns were empty. 

"we need to go too Mo he needs to get this damn bullet out of my shoulder" isaiah said keeping pressure on his wound. 

Kendrick nodded and speeds of to Mo.

AT MO'S HOUSE 

Kendrick was banging on Mo's door until he finally came and opened the door. When Mo opened the door he was surprised to see Isaiah Kendrick and Angela. Without saying a word he let them in and started taking out stuff he was going to need for Isaiah's wound. 

Isaiah's wound was so big it looked like tennis ball with blood dripping from it. Mo gave Isaiah some painkillers and started cleaning his wound. 

1 hour later and mo was done and Isaiah was knocked out due to the pain. 

"thanks mo you saved a nigga" Kendrick said before giving mo a little bag of money with a couple of thousands in it. 

"no problem" mo said before they left. 

NUBIA 

Nubia was in one of her moods were she felt depressed,sad,lonely,suicidal she hated it that's why she took pills but this time they didn't work they made her feel worst. 

"BABY" Nubia heard someone jell she quickly stood up and wiped away her tears and walked downstairs too meet a exhausted looking Isaiah he looked drained and she immediately rushed to his side and cupped his face into her small hands.

"what happened to you" Nubia asked him quickly. 

Isaiah wasn't paying attention to the question Nubia just asked him he saw the tear stains on her face and visible cuts on her wrist she must have forgotten to cover up. 

"what happened to your arm" Isaiah asked calmly. Nubia didn't say anything and just kept looking at her feet she didn't want to look up into Isaiah's eyes she was scared he would judge her. 

"so your not going to answer me. baby please tell me" Isaiah said pleading he didn't like seeing her hurt. 

Nubia's couldn't take it and started crying she didn't know what to feel she was feeling every emotion at once and being with Isaiah didn't make it better he made her feel nervous like when they first met he made her feel some type of way she wanted to be so close to him but also keep her distance. Her hearth was aching but she didn't know for what, at this moment she thought she was falling apart she was sick of everything and just wanted to sleep and never wake up. 

Since Nubia wasn't going to say anything Isaiah picked her up and carried her upstairs to the bedroom even tho his shoulder was hurting, he just wanted his baby to feel good. 

When they got to the bedroom Isaiah put her down and undressed her Nubia didn't protest but jut watched him. Isaiah walked to the bathroom and filled up the bathtub and then walked back into the room to pick up Nubia again and put her in the bathtub.

Isaiah sat on the bathroom floor next to the bathtub Nubia was in just thinking he had so much things on his mind like his businesses the money and the danger he was constantly in and Nubia his number 1 priority. 

"would you tell me now" Isaiah asked hoping she would tell him whatever is hurting her but she kept quit and Isaiah sigh and stroked her cheek " please tell me please" Isaiah pleaded once more. 

"my pills don't work and I feel awful Isaiah I don't know what to do everything hurts and I don't know why" Nubia said with a straight face she felt fucked up and the her soul was getting tired. 

Isaiah picked Nubia up and hugged her wet body against his he didn't want to let go he didn't want her to feel alone in this cause he knew how depression felt and it was awful. 

"baby I got you OK I always will" he said and kissed her forehead before getting up and walking her to the bed he removed his clothes but stopped when he realized his wound was on display and Nubia could see it. when he looked at her she was already looking at his wound. 

Nubia slowly stood up and touched Isaiah's fresh wound she looked up at him and kissed him she wasn't mad anymore she knew Isaiah would get hurt with doing what he does she just needed him to stay alive. 

In no time Nubia was pinned against the bed under Isaiah he was sucking on her neck and with his free hand rubbing her p*ssy he started going lower and latched his mouth onto her pussy making Nubia moan in pleasure she felt like she was on cloud 9 the way Isaiah was moving his tongue and licking every spot until she came and licked up all he juices. 

Isaiah kissed his way back to her lips and pressed a sloppy one onto her lips he pulled down his boxers and slowly entered Nubia he knew this was her first time and took it slow. 

Nubia whimpered a little cause of the pain Isaiah was now fully inside of her and started moving slowly making sure to go deep Nubia started clawing at his back but Isaiah kept going and giving Nubia deep strokes he kissed he neck and then her lips and whispered "your my baby I love you" and then going a little faster making Nubia moan in pain and pleasure Isaiah made sure to go real deep so she could feel him all of him. 

Isaiah and Nubia were both about to cum after Isaiah gave one more hard trust and they came Isaiah kissed Nubia again still inside of her not wanting to move. 

"I love you Isaiah so much" Nubia said playing with Isaiah's hair he smiled down at her and kissed her neck before falling asleep on her chest. 

----------------

Nubia couldn't sleep she just kept on playing with Isaiah's hair she was deep into her thoughts she knew she loved Isaiah he meant everything to her but she just realized he didn't use any protection and she may be pregnant. 

"why aren't you sleeping" Isaiah said finally pulling out of her and rolling over "I can't sleep" Nubia said laying on Isaiah chest "you thinking about how good this D was" Isaiah said joking making Nubia laugh "your an idiot but no we didn't use any protection I might be pregnant" Nubia said a little scared of Isaiah's reaction.

Isaiah was kind of happy he might be having a baby but also scared with all these people coming for him it wouldn't be smart to have a child but he would never let anything happen to his family.

"we'll work it out OK tomorrow you can take a test and see if your pregnant then we'll keep it if not no biggie" Isaiah said Nubia nodded and tried to fall asleep. 

-----------------------------------------

hey so here's a new chapter ill be updating again tomorrow  don't forget to comment&vote