chapter 3

Isaiah was driving like a mad man trying to get his baby to the hospital he didn't care if he drove true red so long his baby got to the hospital he didn't Care how he drove. 

He quickly looked at Nubia seeing she wasn't breathing well. 

"it's gonna be OK just hold on" he said hoping she heard him. He was scared he was never scared but seeing Nubia in this condition scared the shit out of him. 

Isaiah finally arrived at the hospital an quickly jumped out. He gently grabbed Nubia and carried her bridle style inside. He walked to the front desk and demanded somebody to come help but the woman didn't even look up and told him to sit down first 'ah he'll no' Isaiah thought "listing bitch my wife is dying here now if you don't call a doctor or a nurse now you and your family will be dead by tomorrow ill make sure of that" Isaiah threatened Angrily.

The woman finally looked up and almost choked on her gum she was chewing she didn't know she was talking to king Rashad and quickly tried to apologize "look I don't give a fuck about your apology get me a fucking doctor before I shoot you right here" Isaiah was getting impatient Nubia could be dying in his arms right now and nobody was helping. 

Finally doctors and nurses were coming and took Nubia from him. He tried to follow but they told him to wait in the waiting area. He sat down thinking hard about that fuck nigga who touched his queen he was pissed but kept his composer and sat still till the doctors came to tell him about his baby. 

2 hours later 

Kendrick and Angela walked in they spotted Isaiah and sat by him.

"how she doing" Kendrick asked he was concerned too even though he didn't know Nubia he wanted to protect her too cause she was his homeboy soon to be girl. 

"they didn't say anything yet" Isaiah sad angry he was getting more impatient by the minute he wanted to know if everything was ok with his baby cause these nurses ignored him every time he asked for information. 

There was this one nurse who kept walking by jingling her ass on purpose to catch Isaiah attention but it didn't seem to work so she had a plan. She walked up to Isaiah and told him that they had some information about his wife she made sure to say wife with much distaste. But only he could come That made Angela mad but of course Isaiah was aloud to know first so he followed her to the room he thought Nubia was in just to find it empty. 

The nurse locked the door and walked up to Isaiah and started flirting and whispering seductive things. 

"until your wife gets better why don't we have our little fun baby" she said removing her scrubs. 

Isaiah got mad and this time lost it he grabbed her by the throat and started choking her he had enough of all these thottie nurses trowing them self at him because they knew that Nubia was in surgery he was about to choke the nurse to death when someone pushed him of of her he was about to go off on the person but then saw who it was. 

Mama Abel knew her son was in pain but he had no reason to almost kill a girl.

"boy have you lost your damn mind I should kick your ass right now and you trashy ho If i hear a word from what happened here best believe you'd come up missing you hear me" mama Abel said sternly the nurse nodded and ran out the room. Mama Abel walked up to Isaiah and slapped the shit out of him.

"baby I know your hurt she's gonna be alright OK but don't you ever and i mean ever in your life put your hands on a woman again i raised you better then that do you understand" she said pulling at his ear. 

"yes mama" Isaiah said still in pain from the slap mama Abel gave him "I'm just worried he hit her he hurt her" Isaiah said about to cry, nobody on this whole world has ever seen him cry except his real mother and mama Abel.