chapter 4

Nubia was currently locked up in her room her mother put her in and yes Nubia's mother took Nubia home she got the police too take her when Nubia was under medication since Nubia isn't 18 yet her mother was allowed to take her home. 

At Nubia's mothers house 

Nubia was now eating diner with her father and mother after Isaiah left for the fifth time today he had been coming over trying to talk too Nubia but her mother won't allow him to see her. 

"I want you too get back with Rod and sell your ugly apartment I don't even know why your father bought it for you. your clearly not mature enough to live on your own cause you ended up in the hospital" Nubia's mother told her with lots of distaste.

Nubia wasn't even listing to her mothers rants she was thinking of a way too get the fuck out this house it's driving her insane with what her mother demands she can't handle it anymore she used to but now she's a new Nubia.

"you should know that it was your precious Rod who beat me so bad I had to go to the hospital. I couldn't even walk if it wasn't for Angela and isaiah I would have been left with permanent wounds or maybe even die and as for this shit" Nubia said pointing at her parents and the house "I don't really give a fuck I can leave the only reason I stayed is because I missed Kevin" and with that Nubia went upstairs and started packing.

She heard her mothers footsteps coming up the stairs and stopped in front of her room. Before Nubia could run to the door her mother pushed it open and gave Nubia a hard slap.

"you will not disrespect me in my own house you will obey or do you want me to send you back to camp? Unpack your bags and take your pills" Nubia's mother gave her the pills not knowing what kind of pills they were Nubia took them and hid them under her thong.

"sleep tight honey tomorrow is a big day I found you a man and maybe potential husband" Nubia's mother smiled and walked out of her room. By now Nubia was crying she was back into this house feeling depressed and lonely Nubia cried and cried until she heard a soft knock on the door. Nubia quickly wiped away her tears and opened her door only to find a sleepy Kevin. 

"hey little man whats wrong" Nubia asked her little brother he was just the cutest and her mothers favorite mainly cause he was a boy.

"can I shwleep with you pwease" Kevin asked Nubia hoping she will say yes cause he missed his big sister.

"yes you can kevy" Kevin jumped up in joy almost waking up his parents but Nubia pulled him in quick and locked her door. She and Kevin played and watched TV until he fell asleep on her lap. 

Nubia slowly placed Kevin next to her and quietly walked down the stairs and into her fathers office she locked the door behind her and raced over too the phone on the desk. She quickly dialed angela's number and waited for her to pick up 

"hello" Angela's tired voice spoke true the phone.

"Angie its me Nubia" Nubia spoke quietly

"damn Nubia when the fuck did your mother take you and why did you follow her you" Angela said angry. By now Nubia was angry too she couldn't help it that her mother took her when she was on drugs and she had to go cause the police was there.

"how is Isaiah and Kendrick" Nubia asked changing the subject and avoiding Angela's questions.

Angela puffed in frustration and answered "Kendrick is being a dick as always and Isaiah is well he's missing you but we all miss you. So when is your mom removing you from lock down" Angela asked