Chapter 17

Three days later

Gaara was finally at peace. No fangirls in vicinity. No Naruto dragging him in her schemes, pranks, and her 'war'. He will peacefully walk out of the the Kazekage Tower to head home and eat, apparently the blonde had forgot to bring his lunch. It was a routine for the Uzumaki to swing by deliver his snacks and lunch and cause as much trouble while she's at it. Now, it's quite and peaceful, but Gaara was unnerved by it. While he descended the stairs, he could feel premonition growing.

"Gaara sama!"

"Gaara sama~"

"Gaara sama I made you some bento~"

"......" 'Fuck, I was wrong! Should've known they would not leave me alone! Bunch of pest! We're is the Pest Control when you needed them?!' Gaara inwardly pinched the border on her nose

Gaara sighed in annoyance as he got annoyed at the females handing him their made lunch box. His eyes are stinging at the flower back ground. Some Shinobi on the side snickered and felt pity, some were envious.

Naruto who just arrived raised a brow. A Konoichi beside her sighed.

"Natsume san.....aren't you worried?" The Konoichi asked, Naruto smirked

"Me worried? I am not. I am very confident with my looks. Gaara only has me, I will pamper him so that he will not look at any female but me alone! He has me so why would he look for another? Watch and learn, Aoi san, this is how you leash your man and keep him in line" Naruto said shamelessly, fixing her hair in front of a mirror before sparkles appeared around her with bubbles and flowers.

"Gaara koi~" Naruto called out sweetly as she walked over, pospusely in slowmotion, an unknown wind gently swayed her hair, she was currently wearing a red long sleeve jacket, blue vest, and black plated thigh high skirt and black spandex shorts, she wore black heeled knee high boots instead and a black choker with a red Sun a insignia as pendant. She had dyed a few streaks of red on her hair, her eye liner is thick, pink lips stick and a red kanji tattoo of love on her forehead like Gaara's.

The scene and attempts of the Fangirls earlier did to attract Gaara's attention was crushed mercilessly by Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto. She looped her arm around Gaara.

"I decided that I should cosplay like you today so we can match. Isn't it cute?" Naruto flashed a thousand watt men killer smile.

".......You shouldn't really bothered. You looked beautiful whatever you wear" 'She's at it again. Might as well play along, I don't like the warning look on her eyes' Gaara thought

"Aww~ Let's go home Gaara! I decided that we'll eat lunch together today and supper as well! It's been so long since we ate together in the dining table. Come on, I made great food!" Naruto proceed to throw dog food(make everyone jealous) to the single dogs(bystanders) making them really want to vomit blood as their insides turned green.

"Mmmm, do what you please" Gaara replied as they began walking.

'Heh. "A Teachers entrusted their students with their great knowledge and techniques for them to be successful in life." but who says, "The students always surpasses their teachers" would apply to me? The Great Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto? Come out and you and I will talk about life!' Naruto though and glanced gave, giving a taunting smile and a peace sign on the disdainful Fangirl's.

"......."' You're doing it on porpuse, crazy bitch! What Kind Hearted Goddess!? What gentle!? That woman is a ninetails vixen! So infuriating and so... So...... Damn I am so angry, need to vent, need to vent else I'll die out if anger!' the Fangirl's literally leaking out killing intent.

One even fainted out of anger and the other actually spatter a mouthful off blood. Eh, a few of them are still students though. Hehe.

'Naruto-19 points! Fangirls-0! Hahahaha! No one can beat me, Dattebayo! I may have gave up my pride and accepted Gaara' s offer to be his wife, I gave up my identity as a ninja, I gave up my dream, I gave up my good for nothing village, but there is no fucking way I'm giving up in this fight! Our War just started girlies, in the battlefield, there is no mercy. Even if this is a woman's battle! We may be pretending but even then, Gaara is my man. Come and snatch him from me if you dare, ttebayo! See if this young woman will not make you angry to death! Come and challenge me!' Naruto thought with a dark smile, creeping out everyone in the vicinity

'Should've known, with Naruto around, chaos would chase after her like a magnet. At least it gets lively and warded off those old bag of bones and civilian councils' Gaara thought