Chapter 13

"Na na na na na~" Naruto hummed as she walked next to Gaara towards the Kazekage Mansion, complete aware of the envious looks shot towards her.

It's probably their hands as they were entwined, Kankuro's fault.\(¬﹏¬)/

The Accused Culprit, "......" 'You Shameless woman! Still dare lump your mistakes on me!? It was you who tangled yourself on my wire like a worm on a fish line and hook! I am pretty sure everyone saw that! Got a lot of confidence on marking my name with black paint! No one will laugh at you if you just admit that you are curious, no one would definately laugh' (#`皿')

"Hm...... Say Gaara, isn't that your student? Over there? Watching us with binoculars?" Naru asked with raised a brow as she nudge Gaara, giving him a pointed look and glanced at the alley 5 meter behind them.

"Ignore her, she's been doing that for almost 8 years now" Gaara said, Naruto gave him an admiring look and pity.

"You pour soul. Must've been hard for you, to be constantly monitored by your own student. It must be creepy during class session, ya know. Yes, she's taking this decade 'Best Stalker Award'. She's very devoted with her job if I say so myself" Naruto said, not even sounding sincere on 'pitying and feeling sorry'.

"And is that a notebook? And a camera? Man, you're not a celebrity in your past life are you?" Naruto asked as she ran her motor mouth she got from her mother, Uzumaki Kushina the Hot Blooded Habanero.

"You one would mistake you for a mute if you don't speak. Honestly, your 'Annoying Level Meter' had doubled up now that you're the opposite gender of the human species" Gaara sighed

"What? Oh no you don't mister! May I remind you, that........" and blah blah blah blah blah

"Gaara sama, I think it's best if you don't contradict her. Women are mysterious creatures. Women are always right, us men supports. A happy wife is a happy life. Take my advice. This is what happens when a woman argues. They talk like there is no tomorrow. You might not be killed in the battlefield, but you'll be nag to death when you wife, specially Naruto, begin her explanation on why you are wrong and why they are right" Iruka said sagely, Gaara raised a brow and took a glance at Naruto who rambled on and on about God knows what.

"And where did you hear that advice from? If I may ask?" Gaara asked, raising his (nonexistent) eyebrow.

"From an experienced and brave individual. The Yellow Flash himself, Namikaze Minato." Iruka said, Gaara could only nod and sigh

The experienced and brave individual, "......" 'I may be the Fourth Hokage but I Dare not disobey my wife. Don't take my advice for granted if you want to spare yourself from the nagging the Uzumaki has. Its in their genes'(,﹏,)

Naruto entered the market and she started buying groceries, forcing the two behind her to carry them as she carried a few by herself before sealing them in scrolls. Completely aware that all activity in the market stopped just to watch them. Naruto hummed as she inspect the apples in her hand, placing them on the basket afterward and move to the next fruitstand after paying for the fruits she bought. After that they head back to the Mansion.

"Finally, the stupid strings came off! It's about time!" Naruto smiled widely as she turned to the shadows.

"You know, even if you try, I can see your headband glinting in the light. Best come out, you're already busted" Naruto said as if she was scolding a child, Matsuri came out

The twitching in her fake smile, anger, jealousy, and envy clear of her eyes. Naruto could only sigh. Typical Fangirls.they would do anything for the 'Power of Love' bullshit 乁| ・ิ ∧ ・ิ |ㄏ

The typical fangirls, "......" That's because you're originally a boy! How can you even understand feminine feeling!?!?
☜('o')'

The original boy turned girl, "......." 'It's not my fault I turned into a girl alright!? Its the seal!'

The Accused Seal, "......" 'I've been wronged! Don't lump your incompetence on me human! Nobody told you that you can learn seals so easily and used it without experiment first! Serves you right!'

"Gaara Sensei......" Matsuri glanced at Gaara then to Naruto whom narcissistically checked herself out in the nearby mirror.

'Did she just ignored me? What a bitch!' Matsuri raged inside

'Naruto you idiot! Stop provoking everyone you come across! Kurama this is all your fault!' the two males yelled in their mind

The certain Biju, "......." 'Shut up! In order for my host to not be bullied, she must be a bully herself! How do you know about a war between women when it comes to love!? Hello! I have been inside two Uzumaki women with attractive mates, of course I know of their struggles! It's not my fault she took the Konoichi Lessons I gave her like a sponge. Hmp!'

"Iruka san, and this is?" Matsuri turned to Naruto who walked over her, on a thinking pose as she examined Matsuri before beaming a smile.

"So you are my fiancé's student. I am Natsume, pleasure to meet you, Matsuri San" Naruto extend a hand, clearly grinning widely

"Nice to meet you as well" Matsuri's voice is uneven as the emotions on her eyes burned brightly

"Say.... I know I am beautiful and all, but you're kind of scaring me with that look. It looks like you wanted something from me. Sorry dear, you see, I already has a fiancé and I could not give you that opportunity. I am sorry to break your heart but I don't swing that way" Naruto said sadly as she patted Matsuri's hand as if she was grieving and pity the girl, but her eyes held like laughter and mischievousness in them.

'What the hell?'

"I-I am not...you have mistaken..." Matsuri tried to explain and clear her name as a lesbian.

"Not to worry dear, I will not think of you any differently. I saw you an hour ago following us and seemed to stare at my body. Its creepy but I can't deny that my bueaty would even bend women. Many had suffered the same so its not that much of a problem but you got to stay strong. You will eventually overcome this"Naruto dramatically said as a tear dropped her her left eye

Matsuri's almost vomit blood here and there from that comment.

'This woman is crazy! A narcissistic bitch! And shamelessly lying without even blinking! What good actor!' the three and the newly arrived Baki, Kankuro's, and Temari thought

'Natsume! I will make you pay for humiliating me in front of Gaara! He's mine! Mine! Mine!' Matsuri's roared in her mind

"Do not worry, you would still be my fired but could you tone down the desire in your eyes a bit, it's quite freaky" Naruto said calmly

'This desire is not for you, you slut!' Matsuri's face turned gloomy and stormy

'This woman is good with words' the others thought.

'That's right girl, be angry, I'll make your intestine turned green in anger and vomit blood. I won't let anyone hurt me. You are clearly plotting against me. Bring it on! I can take you on or else my name is is not Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, Dattebayo!'

........
I've updated early today.

So what do you think about our heroine?

I know that the sudden drastic change took everyone off guard.

Should I changed it back? I mean, it's so out of character. Let me know what you think if I could keep her as a Fierce, confident, and Uzumaki-is personality that Kurama drilled in her head or that former kind, compassion, brash, and naive persona?

Anyways, I hope you like it!