Chapter 16

The days seem to be stolen.

When no one is there, Chu Qiao will always go away from time to time. She quietly watched the sun rise and fall, the night falls again and again, the New Year is coming, the New Year is gone, and the time is quietly flowing from the fingers. Even seeing the rushing veins, like clear water.

The excitement at the beginning gradually receded, and life began to turn again. She looked at the sky, the birds fluttered from the north, the wings traversed the high sky, the sly slipped or the traces of blue or white, she thought They are probably going home.

She lived in the other house of Zhuge Yu and Yin Yang. There was no excuse or reason. Zhuge Wei just asked her, would like to spend the New Year with him. When she thought about it, she agreed.

This is a very simple new year. (A/N: huh? I never knew the couple will come in this chapter haha well enjoy! :))

There is no extravagant court song and dance, there is no swaying monk long tune, no splendid delicacies, but there is a rare quiet, a true peace of mind.

In the past few days, she and Yu-Wen Yue have gone to many places, walked through the long and cold alleys, walked through the old and dilapidated short temples, ate street snacks, and entered the crowded temple fair, together on the New Year's night. Put a long time of firecrackers.

The firecrackers creaked, just like the night two years ago, she stood on the street where people came and went, full of fireworks,

A long-lost happiness quietly surrounded her, surrounded by lights, he stood in front of people, blocking the crowds of people for her, and occasionally frowned and turned back to yell at her, like an awkward child.

The fireworks boomed in the sky above his head, colourful, and the light reflected on his cheek, very beautiful.

Yes, it is very beautiful.

Chu Qiao's poetry can't think of other adjectives to describe everything she saw. She seems to be suddenly caught in the strange world by the wind from the battlefield. She saw the sunshine of the hustle and bustle, the warm lake, the happy crowd, and the removal of all the struggles and defences of Yu-Wen Yue, who once looked at her and looked at her, facing her and helping her repeatedly. For the man who went to Huangquan for her risk, he stood alive in front of her at this moment, frowning and repriming her like a dumpling. She suddenly felt that time was stolen from God, every second, it was so precious.

The world is full of fire and silver, her eyes, but only the next person.

Like deep sea water, it emerged from the bottom of the heart after the ice, warming her cooled limbs and numb brain.

Life is on the road to the gorgeous flowers, colourful on the decaying trees, she stood on the other side of Huangquan, watching, she thought, perhaps, that is something called a new life.

Although, even if she watched it, she felt so far away.

The door was half open. He stood in the yard. The blue and purple clothes were embroidered with a large golden brocade. The brilliance of the moon shines on his body, with a bright brilliance.

He looked at her and seemed to want to say something, but he didn't speak for a long time.

The moonlight is a little fascinating. There are still a lot of lively gongs and drums on the squares that are separated by a few streets. Ping-pong, so festive, even if you can't see them, Chu Qiao can imagine the ordinary people's happy dance...

Time seems to have been a long time, but it seems that after only a short moment, he said: "Go and sleep."

Chu Qiao nodded, and smiled calmly: "You also."