Chapter 5

Author's POV

The dark clouds cover the sun, the sun is cloudy, and the pale sunlight is weak on the battlefield of the north wind.

The time passed very long. The wind in the early autumn brought the unique coldness of Yanbei, swept through the wilderness of the sky. From midday to noon, from noon to dusk, the blood filled the whole piece of fire thunder, and the bright red fire cloud was released. The anger, the dance of the bloody petals, like a blossoming demon. Countless mornings are still alive and kicking, and now it is like a broken wheat, a large piece lying on the cold land.

The land has lost its original color and the eagle whirls in the sky. It will swoop down to enjoy this rare feast at any time. The corpses are full of plains, and the wounded are lying in the high sea of the hills. The sound is like a lone wolf who has lost his home, and it makes a sad cry, but more, but even the screams are out of reach. They can only lie on the ground like a dead dog, and occasionally look for the wounded. When the medics kicked a kick, they would make a noise and said that they were still alive.

In the evening, there was light rain in the sky, drizzle like a cow's hair, and cold ice poured on the body. There was still a fire on the corpse of the trench, and the rain was hitting it, causing a white mist.

Cheng Yuan walked on the body and walked over. The battle for many years gave him a slightly feminine face with a bloody tough light. His thigh was shot by a flow arrow, tied with a white cloth and walked up. Lie.

Remeber this annoying general gosh I hate Him, but at least Chu Qiao killed him at the end

In the setting sun, on a low slope, the man in Black stood straight under a poplar tree. The eagle flag of Yanbei floated gently on the top of his head, and the yellow hay flew under his feet. And swaying from time to time. His eyes are empty and seem to be looking at something, but the look is like crossing the battlefield, crossing the blood, crossing the clouds in the sky... (A/N: probably A'Chu well he is stupid to choose power over his love for Chu Qiao).

Cheng Yuan suddenly had some embarrassment. He stood still in silence and did not go forward.

"Cheng Yuan? Come".

Yan Xun did not turn his head, his voice was very calm, with a calm and calm, Cheng Yuan bowed and walked up, kneeling on the ground, said: "Your Majesty, the Xui Li army has been from the southeast The Yuzhan regiment broke out and the generals Xuan Yu was the second-line corps that had just arrived. The rushed squad could not stop the attacking face of Chu Daren. The cavalry of the Beauty Army bypassed the frontal attack of the Guards and directly inserted General Xuan Yu. In the army, when we want to block, it is already late. The army has fled from the left wing and has now gone to the northwest".

Yan Xun nodded quietly, did not say anything, Cheng Yuan licked his dry lip skin, and continued: "The end will have been sent to the high generals and generals, and they are intercepted in Yu Daoguan, the first A legion will also be divided into 30,000 defenders, and will be attacked in batches in the northwestern part of the country. Longyuguan is also ready for battle. The southern Xinjiang waterway leading to the Sui and Tang Dynasties is also closely monitored and guarded, even if the Xui Li army has two wings. We can also shoot them down."