Chapter 4 pt.4

The princess was in so much pain her wrinkles frowned, and her low voice, pale, was already unclear.

In the daytime, she seems to be dreaming one after another, she faintly saw a small and happy smile, saw a bonfire, saw Xiao He and carrying her on the snowy snow, kept giving back She cried on the crying, and comforted her over and over again and said, "Hey, you will not die, you will not die, who will dare to kill you, I will kill him."

"Xiao He... Xiao He..."

The tears overflowed from the big drops of the blood-stained eyes. With her heavy breathing, the blood came out like a spring that could not stop. She cried in a coma, sorrowful and sorrowful, Xiao He is dead, and Xiao He was killed by him! (Yan Xun of course)

"Princess! princess!" The woman held her crying, her voice whimpering, like the mother of a dead animal.  

......

In the princess's dream:

"Yi Yi, what do you think we can do after the war?"

"After the war? well my brother will be the king and I'll be the princess By then, I can choose the Hummer all over the world, find the most talented man to be my husband, haha! "

"Flower crazy! Without conscience, go find your man!"

......

The sharp pain came in abruptly, and the heart and lungs seemed to be pinched by the crowd. She couldn't breathe, the blood foam blocked her throat, and she opened her mouth, but only spit out more blood. She stumbled open her eyes, confused and looked around, saw the sky, the bright red flowers, and the white eagle.

Yanbei, Yanbei...

I have been fighting for you all my life, but why are you abandoning me?

The young girl frowned, and she slowly turned her head. Then she saw Chu Qiao. Her mind was so stunned. She struggled to reach out and seemed to want to catch something. Chu Qiao endured tears. The intention, hurriedly holding her hand, said: "Hey, you have to hold on, the doctor will save you."

Holding the hand of Chu Qiao, so hard, so hard, suddenly, she slammed her head down, biting on Chu Qiao's wrist, the blood between the teeth, the subordinates on both sides were frightened Chu Qiao looked at her numbly, but only saw the overwhelming hatred at the bottom of her eyes.

 "Why? Why?"

Yi Yi was so sad, she had blood in her mouth, her eyes are red, said to Chu Qiao with anger: "Why do you want to kill us? why do you want to kill us?"

"Princess! princess! that's Chu da ren!"

The woman held her and shout loudly, but she can't hear it, she is stunned, and she is crazy: "What have we done wrong? Why kill us? Forgiveness! Wolves and dogs!"

Chu Qiao looked at her, the wound on the wrist was sharp and painful. Her face was pale and she remembered the first time she saw the princess. The girl snuggled up beside her, generously gave Ma Wang to her, waving a small fist and saying that she would win the battle, she would have to go with her to Sui and Tang, pointing to the horse named Atu and telling Atu to testify. It looks like a beautiful, hearty, like the wind that swims all the year round on the Yanbei Plateau.

"I hate you!"

A blood sprayed out loudly, crying loudly, the sound was getting lower and lower, and the voice whispered: "Xiaohe, Xiaohe..."

Xiaohe, I want to marry you, but where have you been?

Xiaohe, I want to come to you, you have to go slow, my leg is hurt, you have to carry me.