Chapter 10

After the Bailuguan, it was the land of Daxia. Although it was a winter, Yangyang was in the southwest and the climate was mild. Chuqiao was still raining when he was out.

The pale blue mountains are covered in the rain and fog of the white mountains. The distant rivers are like chains, flowing through them. The dusks in the wilderness are beautiful, the Wujin is so heavy, the earth is paved with gold, and the cold moon has already risen slightly, and the grass is flourishing. Highly swaying, flush with the horse's back, between the wind and the wind, the hidden grass, such as the red gold microwave, is looming from the vast sky.

Standing on the official road outside the city of Xianyang, she suddenly stunned. She doesn't know if she should walk in. The eleven years of her life is a sly painting. The first eight years are the dark night reflections of the cold moon and ice. In the last three years, it was a bloody and intertwined pen and knife mark. Now it suddenly throws away the shackles of fate, but she does not know where to go.

The initial excitement gradually disappeared, and the cooling sensation violently collided in my mind. If it is true, what kind of identity is he now, and how can he have something to do with her, she has killed him several times. Now, do you have to destroy all of this in front of you? And if she thinks everything is wrong, Xiao Ce said, but Yan Xun's compassionate release of her, then, what should she do?

And now she has not had the courage to ask a word.

She lived in the city of Xianyang, renting a small house, a single-family house, located in a remote, two weeping willows in front of the door, at this time bare, yellow.

In the twinkling of an eye, after seven or eight days, the year has passed, and the lights in the city of Xianyang are full of joy. The neighbor next door sees her a single young woman living alone here, and she invites her to celebrate the New Year twice. She was rejected by her.

After another three days, the annual Shangyuan Festival arrived, and there was a clear snow in the early morning, but the snow had melted before it landed. Instead, the tree was covered with a thin layer and looked from afar. In the distance, there is a piece of white mountain, and the mountains are covered with water, and the city is covered with phoenix trees.

The landlord is a fat woman in her thirties. She is very kind and has a pair of children under her knees. Her husband is a private teacher in the city, and he is also a well-off family. The girl seemed to like Chu Qiao very much. She would look around when she passed the door every day. Her brother saw her curiosity. He held her underneath and let her kneel on the green wall.

Sometimes In the evening, Chu Qiao feared that the landlord would come to her again and ask her to eat with her family so she went out first.

The sky is still dark, the lights market has not yet opened, but the street is already very lively, there are bustling crowds everywhere, a variety of food stalls around the street lined up, selling hawkers of boiled tobacco and shredded toys Full of the main street of Xianyang, Chu Qiao is too busy here, just avoid it.

Because it is a festival, the ladies of the big family who do not go out on weekdays have also come out of the house. There are several people in the street wearing a soft chair carriage, and a carriage passing by Chu Qiao, occasionally a few laughter And the warm and smoked wind blowing from the far lake, a peaceful and quiet atmosphere.

Compared with the red-green and green of the eyes, Chu Qiao is very plain. But after all, it is the thing of the Sui and Tang Dynasties. In the end, it is more gorgeous than the ordinary people's clothing. The twilight cloud yarn is thin, the light blue and white long Luo skirt, embroidered with a very pale silk thread, a faint magnolia, looking from afar. Such as the fresh and new. In addition, she calmly calms the temperament of Qingwen, walking alone in the long street of Wutong's deep silence, the past scholars and sons are all competing, and occasionally want to come forward to talk and talk, walked to her but slightly awkward, only Feeling her cold and soothing temper is not like the usual woman's pretentiousness, but actually does not put this heavy figure in the eyes, she is already far away after a little hesitation.