Chapter 9

The late autumn has passed, the winter is approaching, but in the warm country of the Sui and Tang Dynasties, the autumn and winter points are not so obvious. The chrysanthemum has been defeated, and the black lacquered ones are clinging to the branches. The wind is coming late, the yellow flowers are piled up, and the scattered light swirls everywhere.

Chu Qiao is dreaming again, vaguely, her feet are still on the wasteland, the sun is the ultimate red, the long wind is blowing from the end of the sky, the wind is rolling up the grass everywhere, a wave of rolling, It is like a yellow sea wave. In the wilderness of the sundial, the young man is happy and galloping, the smile on his face is as always, the first appearance in her memory, the red fire cloud blooms in the blood-stained soil, and the swaying under the snowy horseshoe, she listens When the boy's hearty laughter came, he smiled and said: Achu, come on!

A/N: I wonder who she is dreaming about

Then she chased after his back, the sun was hot and full of her body, the wind blew in the ear, the future is full of bright yellow hope, just like her fantasy in the past eight years.

But just as she was about to hold his hand, the time in heaven and earth became pale, and the snow covered all the goodness and desire. The hearty boy grew up in an instant, standing in front of her with a cold face, countless behind her. Yanbei soldiers wearing black armor. The soldiers stood with cold arrows and pointed to her back. She looked back at the emperor but only saw a large bloody bloom on the man's body. The ice was defeated and the cold water spread. She then jumped deep and deep. The lake finally saw the lonely eyes. He kissed her lips gently, and the cold mouth swept her hair. The palm was so big, so powerful, dragging her bit by bit, The hope of life is delivered to her hand.

A/N: oh damn he kissed her!

The sun is glaring, and the palm is like a fire as if the word is deeply engraved on it.

Blood filled her eyes, thousands of mountains and rivers collapsed in front of her eyes, and wild waste grass grew in her memory, and the earth cracked a huge gap. The sea spewed out, she was left alone, standing in the wilderness of the raging fire, watching the avalanche of the sky and the sea waters in the east rushing, buried her whole person.

She was very tired, exhausted and weak, and she closed her eyes and sank a little bit toward the dark and cold cemetery.

......

When she woke up, the drizzle just stopped, the moonlight drilled out of the clouds, and the white light was softly sprinkled on the sleeping hall of the Mi He Ju. The autumn was stunned, and the dew drops on the broad and thick phoenix leaves, giving a crisp sound...

The hall was empty and cold, and it was like time. It was like everything in this world was dead. Only she was left. She slowly sat up, her body was like blisters, and she sweated, the wind blew, dry and cold. It seems to penetrate the dead body so that she is clearly aware that she is still alive.

In the temple of Johor, there was a sound of silk and bamboo. It was Xiao Ce's dinner at night. Every night at this time, there will be a grand song and dance to embellish this court of dazzling dance.

When Chu Qiao was rescued, the entire ruling and opposition field was a fierce impeachment. The civil and military officials were crying all day long and hanging on the shackles. Xiao Ce squinted with them for more than ten days and finally became annoyed. One foot flipped over the throne, and the anger screamed that he would not be an emperor, who would love to do it.

A hundred officials were stunned by the embarrassment. They spent two days outside the Changxin Palace before they took the emperor who had just strangled seven or eight times in a few years. Since then, no one has ever dared to mention Chu Qiao half a word.