The result of the centrifugation of Qinghai and Daxia is the Yanbei Center, which is a good time to defeat the two sides.

This kind of joint, she has already figured out, but it has not made any indication for a long time.

The brothers are really different, and a few words of a thousand and a thousand pounds, set off a heavy rain in the summer, and the only thing he did not count is his Xuan Moxian brother, it is her long-song Princess Nalan Hongye. ( A/N: I have no idea who this POV is....)

In the darkness, she slightly narrowed her eyes, and there were faint waves flowing in the beautiful eyes.

All thoughts and thoughts are rushing in my mind. She repeatedly thinks that he does not know that Xuan Mo is both a red leaf. If he knows, he will not regard himself as a flag.

But in the midst of it, there is also a bitter bitterness.

After all, he is asking himself to marry someone.

The brother-in-law is so high-minded that he has been intersected for twelve years, but he is so careless. This mysterious ink is not a mysterious ink. Have you never seen it?

The fingers slammed hard, and the white fingertips clenched the letterhead, and a low voice slowly spit out:

"Since the brother has this intention, what if the younger brother helps you?" (A/N: think it's ywy...)

**

Zhen Huang suddenly got messed up, like a boiling water, how can I not see what is inside.

After the release of Huai Song's and pro-instruments, the entire Imperial City set off a huge wave between the moments.

It is not without history in the history of a princess of a country to marry another country's courtiers. However, it is an expedient measure in the absence of a suitable age prince in other countries. Nowadays, there are many unmarried emperors in the summer, and Zhao Che Zhao is a young talent, especially Zhao Wei. The status is more stable and the power is in the grip. It is the first person in the summer.

And Huai Song is also different in the past, Nalan and the young age, Nalan Hongye has been in power for many years, named Princess, is the Queen of Huai Song, this object of the pro is not only a relative and a relative, it is very likely to become Huai Song Regent King, under such circumstances, this should not be cited as the country's forces stationed, but the Huai Song is in chaos, the ruling and the opposition are unstable, and the forces outside are urgently required to enter the deterrent. As a result, everything seems more reasonable.

However, when the Huai Song envoys reported Zhuge's name on the Daxia Chaotang, the entire ruling and opposition field shook again.

Two years ago, Yu-Wen Yue's death was passed back. Yan Ming's death was defeated by Xia Jun, and his reputation fell to the bottom. I don't want to be two years later, this person has risen rapidly in Qinghai, and returned to his home country with a heavy soldier. He became the most powerful person in the Manchu dynasty, and he was Zhao Hao, and he also politely gave him three points. Nowadays, Princess Huai Song is automatically sent to the door. Once Zhuge Yu becomes the Hummer of the Princess of Huai Song, then the forces of Zhuge Valve will surely have another terrible leap, holding the local land, Qinghai military power, and the wealth of the country. Huai Song is helping, no one will suspect that Zhuge Valve will not become the next Muhe, and Yu-Wen Yue will also become the first power of Daxia.

However, despite so many terrible consequences, the Zhao royal family could not refuse this hot potato.

Not to mention the domestic economic situation and the war in the northwest, it depends on the previous several northern expeditions. There is a certain potential connection between Yanbei and Huai-Song and Liang Dynasties. Now the Xiu Li army Chu Qiao left Yanbei, the relationship between Liang Dynasties is shattered, then what about the Song Dynasty? If Da Wei is going to fight Yanbei again, what kind of attitude will Huai Song have? And if the long princess of Huai Song marries Yu-Wen Yue (A/N: oh hell no Yu-Wen Yue is Chu Qiao's!!), will this situation be reversed?

Even if he knew that the front was a puzzle that could not be seen, Da Wei had to walk in. After all, all the problems that are currently worried are not a problem in the face of the northwest war. For another month, the ice and snow will melt, and the Yanbei army will have to turn off.

In the afternoon of the same day, the emperor's imperial edict, the family's secret letter, and Yu-Wen Yue's personal intelligence news, the three-way messenger left the ancient city of Zhenhuang and went to the warm waters together.

Zhao Wei was sitting in the hall drinking tea. The sun shone in from the outside and sprinkled on his young and handsome cheeks. It looked very heroic.

Zhao Xiang, the 16th emperor, sat on the side and was bored with a talking parrot. The bird jumped up and down, and from time to time scorned the rice in Zhao Xiang's palm, but he did not obey the words. Zhao Xiang, who is angry, screamed it from time to time.

"Sixteen brothers, what do you think of this?"

Zhao Wei suddenly asked Zhao Xiang did not look back, the hall was warm and mellow, the ground was thick leather carpet, the incense burner was smoked with good spices, and the sixteen emperors lazily asked: "Which thing? ?"

"The Princess of Huai Song and the peace marriage." (A/N: The peace marriage is where one country has to choose a young and beautiful girl and make her get married to the king in another country to stop the war to occur between the two countries and that's what they are doing right now but sometimes the peace marriage won't work and they would still have to start a war.)

When Zhao Xiang heard his words, he turned his head and said with anger: "Yu-Wen Yue's old four luck is very good. He died and brought back hundreds of thousands of dead loyal troops. Now there is such a ridiculous peach blossom, which is simply mad at the individual. "

Zhao Wei is not angry, he said quietly: "Is it just luck?"

Zhao Xiang did not hear the meaning of his brother's words. Shen Sheng said: "Accordingly, if Princess Huai Song wants to be a pro, it is reasonable to choose fourteen brothers, and then it is also the old seven. How can it be the turn of Zhuge? Qinghai is called Qinghai Wang. As I see it, it will not be long before he will become the regent of Huai Song. In the future, the emperor of Huai Song may have surnamed Yu-Wen, 14 brothers. Can we count the merger of Huai-Song and Das in the summer?"

Zhao Yu said with a smile and said: "This unified law is also enough. I am afraid that the future Yu-Wen Song Emperor will be more troublesome than the Binaran Song Emperor." 

Zhao Xiang thought for a moment and said: "But I can see that Yu-Wen Yue is yin and yang, he isn't that much of a bad person, but he is also loyal and patriotic."

"Zhongjun patriotism?" Zhao Wei looked at Zhao Xiang with his eyes obliquely. Shen Sheng said: "Do you see him like this?"

"I used to spend time with his classmates in Shangwutang. This person is mentally tough, not in the same stream as the average family, and he is very insightful. I think he is the talent of Wang Zuo."

"Wang Zuozhi?"

Zhao Wei shook his head and said: "Is he a squatter under the people? But even if he is loyal and patriotic, loyalty is not yours and me."

Zhao Xiang reveals the colour of confusion and looks at Zhao Wei.

Zhao Wei did not explain it, just faintly said: "This matter will never be so simple. There must be a master behind the waves, but -"

He suddenly sneered: "Everyone thought that this is the pie that fell from the sky. Yu-Wen Yue may not think so. Someone dared to reveal his scale. I want to see, this Qinghai Wang will do this." How to react."

At the end of the Qingping, perhaps a storm is coming.

----Dividing line----

Author's Note:

I'll be updating continuously during these days because I wanna see some more interactions with the two main characters Yu-Wen Yue and Xing'er :)