Chapter 10

Harry's POV
I continue to hug Rylee on my nose for another minute before pulling her away while holding her in my palm. She then clung onto my thumb, noticing her tiny body was only half the size of my fingers. I had to figure out what I wanted to do today. I still don't wanna go anywhere until later when the rain dies down. I looked back at Rylee wondering what she wanted to do. "So what do you wanna today, baby?" She looked at me with that cute smile on her face. "I'm ok with anything, Harry. Just being here with you makes me happy." I smiled at her when she said that. "And that's why I love you. How about we watch a movie?"

Rylee's POV
I agreed with Harry on watching a movie. "Let's watch Hercules." My eyes went wide because next to The Lion King, Hercules is my favorite Disney movie. "I would love that." I said to him. He then sat down and placed me on his chest. I noticed his shirt was buttoned up halfway, revealing his chest. I snuggled on his bare chest while I watched the movie. His skin was still very soft, warm, and soothing with his heartbeat. I then started to feel weird in the stomach but I ignored it because of how comfortable Harry made me feel. I leaned my back on Harry's chest so I could watch the movie.