Chapter 7

Harry's POV
I gently set Rylee down on the pillow. "I'll be right back, sweetheart. I'm gonna go take a shower so I can get ready for the day." I said to her. "Ok, Harry. I'll wait here." She said with a cute smile on her face. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as I was done, I dried myself off and got dressed into some black skinny jeans, yellow button up shirt with the buttons going halfway up, revealing my chest, my cross necklace, socks, and black boots.

Rylee's POV
I waited patiently for Harry to come out of the bathroom. I laid down on the pillow while I thought about how gentle and kind Harry is. Unlike the humans I've met before, he's never done anything to hurt me. I'm still freaked out by him, but only because I feel shy around him. I was starting to develop feelings for Harry. He's so handsome, so kind, so gentle, and his green eyes are so beautiful. But I know he will never go for me because I'm too small. I'm a borrower and Harry's basically a giant to me. I started to feel really insecure about my size again. Almost every borrower told me that no other borrower, or even a human, could ever love me because I'm too small. I hugged my knees and started to cry.

Harry's POV
I went back into the bedroom to greet Rylee. But as I got closer, I noticed that she was crying. "Hey, baby, what's wrong?" I gently scooped her up into my palm so I could get a closer look at her. I gently rubbed her back to try and calm her down. "I'm just feeling really emotional." I brought her in for a hug as I heard this. "It's ok, Rylee. Why don't we go get you something to eat and you can tell me what's bothering you, ok love?" I said as I brought her downstairs into the kitchen. "Ok." She said as I saw her calm down. I could definitely tell that she's very insecure and I know it's about her size, but I feel like there's something else she feels nervous about. I already love Rylee. Could it be that she thinks that I'll never love her because of her size? I hope not because I love her very much.