15

Ok before we start Idk wtf I was on when I wrote the last part cause all of the pot noodle bits had fucking noodles in brackets.
Wow pot jokes how funny .
Also it was chap 18?? What
Ok bye.
Also note to self 1533(r)

I was excited, more than excited, actually. I was gonna visit lars- in space.
Space had always been scary but fascinating.
Lars could be several galaxies away from earth right now and we could literally go there through a lion.

What would the fbi and nasa say. Like- we go up to them like hey we can teleport to galaxies away and you can only get to the moon. Psssh buncha losers.

Does the government even know that gems exist?

But that's beside the point, today, actually very soon, I'm gonna go visit lars!

I decided to bring some things from Earth. I bought him some cute little cactus gauges cause cactus. And I got him some pink donuts.

Oh and also a hotdog to put in his ear holes.
I heard a knock on my door, so I sprinted to go get it.
It was Steven.
"Hey Steven!! When are we going? I'm so excited! Oh and also how are you?" I bombarded him with questions- again- and he answered every single one.

He told me that we'd go see lars now- like- in around 5 minutes. That's so soon. I'm gonna scream when I get there. Lars can have all my uwus.

I followed Steven to his house, and to his lion.
It was so cute, and so soft.
We climbed into his face. Fun.

I couldn't breathe in that bit, it was scary but fun. It was so cool in there it was all pink and soft.

I followed Steven to this other area, and he dragged me down through the soft fur ( or whatever it is ).

I came out of it, and could finally breathe again. I poked my head out of-

Wow it was lars head. That's fucking cool dude.

Lars leant over and allowed m and Steven to get out.

"Hi Y/N—" I ran up to him and hugged him, not letting him finish his words but I didn't care. I missed him.

We're not even dating but Steven could tell that I liked him.

Lars seemed happy too. He hugged back tightly and stared at me a lot.

"I brought you gifts. But let me do something first." I whipped the hot dog out of my bag and shoved it in his ear hole. He just looked at me with the most dead stare. He was disgusted and just not amused but me and Steven were laughing so hard.

There were 3 other gems there, I didn't know who they were but it didn't matter for the time being.

Lars pulled the hotdogs out and just stared at me.

I thought I'd make him smile again by giving him the cactus gauges. His face lit up as he took them. He put them in immediately and had the cutest smile on his face.

I gave him the pink donuts and he giggled a tiny bit after I told him his ears looked like them.

This was gonna be fun.