6

I got out of the coach and stretched my arms. Long rides are tiring, even when you sleep most of the time. I text my mum and find out where her house is. She tells me it, and I try and find it.

I look around and see a donut shop. Isn't that where the 'cute ginger guy' works? I go in and see him sleeping, I also see a cute girl bored at the counter.

"Oh h-hi there." She looks at me in awe.
"I haven't seen you here before.. I'm S-sadie." She said, holding her hand out for a handshake.
I shook her hand and she still looked at me with her mouth open.
She nudges the sleeping boy and he wakes up.
"What Sadie? I'm trying to sleep—"
He stops his sentence when he sees me.
"Hi- hello what'll it b-be?"
Wow he really was cute. My mum was right for once.
I ordered 2 donuts, one for me and (one for-me) one for my mum.
I saw them stare at me on the way out in the corner of my eye. I shrugged it off and walked halfway across the street and then realised I didn't know where I was going.
I walked back to the donut shop and asked them for directions. The guy offered to show me so I agreed.

"What's your name?" I asked him, looking at him while he was looking down.
"Lars.. whats yours?" He asked. He seemed shy. And cute and soFt and small, but he was tall.
"I'm y/n, you might have heard of my mother moving here a week or so ago."

"That was your mother? And also, you live next to me." He said, smiling.
I nodded and told him I'd see him around.
"I'll probably ask for sugar soon, neighbour"