8[FINALE]

The next day Jimin and Jungkook head to Jungkook's place

"Dad.." Jimin says making Mr Jeon turn around surprised "..dad.. I will never undermine Jungkook's authority. He may be younger than me but he is the alpha and his decision is what i will respect at the end of the day.. He loves you, you know that right? He never might to hurt you in any way... I love him.. I really do love your son and he loves me... I promise you, we will remain in Busan and not let our likes and dislikes interfere with what plans you have for us... there may be instances where I might not be comfortable but I promise to work it all out and do the best considering the family as a whole and not just about Jungkook and I..."

Mr Jeon backs away without saying a word as the pair watched with saddened eyes at the retrieving figure but he stops midway glancing back at the two "Welcome to the family Jimin"

The two stare at the alpha and then at each other and then back at the alpha gulping

"No hugs from my new son?" the alpha teases making Jimin and Jungkook let out a cry of relief as they both run to the man to hug him tightly

"Thank you dad..thank you so much" Jungkook whispers

"I shouldn't have acted so irrationally before. It was my mistake too..." Mr Jeon sighs before patting the two "..now go...go on a ate night or something while I call up Jimin's parents and fix the wedding for the nearest possible date..."

Jimin blushes as Jungkook immediately drags him along with him outside

"I can't believe it... I can't believe this is happening"

"Me neither..."

Jungkook stops and smiles looking at Jimin "..none of this would have been possible without you....thank you for loving me and trusting me enough to stay"

"Thank you for fighting for us when I almost gave up on us..."

"Thank you ...." Jungkook whispers against Jimin's lips "I love you"

"I love you too"

The end