1

Jimin had just completed his post graduation course in general medicine . He had been receiving tons of marriage proposals from many suitors ever since he finished studying medicine but being the competitive career oriented guy that he was, never agreed to any of the proposals his parents brought for him. To be honest he had no time or space for someone else right now - that was the excuse he gave his parents at the time but now that he was practically done studying he didn't have that excuse especially when his mom wants a grand kid from him

"If you don't want an arranged marriage then find someone by yourself" his mom huffs when Jimin rejects yet another proposal "Jin found Namjoon by himself. You know we won't say no just blindly. So why don't you find someone?"

"Mom you know I didn't want a relationship at that time and wasn't ready for a long distance one either" Jimin sighs ".... And yes I do want a love marriage but I don't think that will work with this proposal mom. How do you expect me to marry someone in two weeks?!" Jimin frowns "That's outrageous! The guy's father doesn't even want us to talk to each other before meeting... the guy I talked to last..the one proposal you got during my exams.....Yoongi from Daegu was a good guy but you told me to give him up because he wasn't as educated as I am"

"Jimin" his mom sighs "it's hard finding someone you want and someone that suits us. You wanted a tall younger alpha male, born and brought up in Busan and who did some course in Seoul and he is exactly that. I guess his dad may be a bit old fashioned or something and maybe that's why he said the kids can talk only after they meet but should that really matter to you? I will talk to Jin and ask him and his alpha to go talk to the guy okay? You value their opinions right?"

Later

"Hi Jiminie.. So mom told you about Jungkook huh?"

"Yea.. but don't you think it's nonsense to marry someone without knowing..."

Jin sighs as he interrupts Jimin "..Jimin I agree with you but mom is also right. She is worried about your age. You should have been married right now with 2 pups at least. We are lucky that mom agreed for us to marry guys and we are even luckier that she accepts our stand in the relationship. There aren't much guys willing to take on an older man while they are the alpha in the relationship ..." Jin says making Jimin blush "Jungkook is soft spoken and respectful. He is career oriented and visually he looks really good. I really think you would like him...give him a chance. Mom has already convinced his dad to let him talk to you..."