''Go further,'' I encouraged him.

''You would do sit-ups while I am holding your feet, and then with every time you get up. . . you give me a small kiss on the lips.'' Harry whispered against the crook of my neck.

''Mmm,'' I mumbled. ''Well, I am sure there will be plenty of other people interested in your private training.'' I announced and patted him on his chest.

''Not interested?'' Harry asked me, when I walked over to the door from his office with my bag.

''I got a rehearsal to attend,'' I made him clear, before I disappeared to the stage.

I hugged Red immediately when I saw her, and we talked a bit about the show. I saw Judy coming up the stage, and she asked for everyone's attention.

''Ladies!'' She called for us. Everyone went immediately silent, and we gave her our full attention. ''The theme for upcoming Friday is Pink Sweetness.'' The dancers started to cheer about the theme, and I wondered how they would react when they heard I made the routine with her.

''We are going to dance on some wonderful songs, like always, and entertain everyone completely. The costumes are already at your make-up table, but we won't be wearing them with this rehearsal. I have printed the papers out with your guys positions on it. I want you all to take the right spot on the stage, and focus on every move I am showing and word I will be saying.''

Was death a good word to express my current mental and physical situation? I was laying down on the stage, searching for some oxygen, and suffering from the dammit heat. My chest was rising and falling repeatedly.

''I need some water,'' I said, and licked my dry lips.

''Me too,'' Red beamed.

I pushed myself up, and I stumbled off stage. I grabbed my water bottle, and threw one towards Red.

But I accidentally threw it against her head.

''Sorry!'' I apologized loudly.

''No worries,'' Red exclaimed. ''I was already feeling pain, this is nothing.''

I took a seat on the chair, and scrolled down some news feed from my Facebook page. Nothing important was happening in Texas, so I didn't need to worry at all. Judy dismissed us for today's rehearsal. And now I suddenly wondered why Harry wasn't here at all?

I took a shower here in the bathroom, and Red was standing in the shower cabin next to me.

''How was the party last week?'' I shouted at Red.

''Sick,'' She answered. ''Many people were mortal, you should have seen Keeton.''

''What has she done?'' I asked.

''She kissed some rich asshole,'' Red informed me.

''Which rich asshole? There are so many of them.''

''I think he was called Willie or something,'' She informed me.

''Willie,'' I chuckled. I already knew it was about William Purdy. ''Interesting name.''

''It does makes me think about Willy,'' Red suddenly told me. ''And willy makes me think about dicks.''

''You have a fascinating mind, Red.''

''Wouldn't have wanted the other way.'' Red informed me. ''Most people say I represent them.''

I said goodbye to Red, she went earlier than me. I gathered my last things, before I wanted to pass by Harry's office. I sounded like a thirsty girl who needed his attention, yet I only wanted to question him about not showing up all of a sudden.