"Par Jiew is missing Khun Noo kha." Par Jiew was a maid on Mother's house. He already felt like a member of Pete's family.

Par Jiew walked straight to the kitchen and chuckled when she find the chicken. "Are you going to eat with only chicken, Khun Noo?"

"Ah, mmm." Pete responded. "We forgot to buy anything else, only meat. Chicken, pork, fish." Pete implied.

Par Jiew smiled, "I bring this for you."

Par Jiew took out the food containers from inside her big rattan shopping basket. "They are all food Par cooked especially for Khun Noo. All veggies."

"Par Jiew!" Pete hugged the woman. "How do you know I have no vegetable?"

Par Jiew could just laugh. It made Pete realize that something was off.

"Par... don't tell me that... Ae..."

Par Jiew bowed, "I promised Khun Patch that I wouldn't say anything to Khun Noo."

Pete pouted his lips. I'm sure it's Ae, but how? Pete had a negative thought all of sudden. If Ae had signals to call, why didn't he called Pete? Why did he call Pete's mother?

"Khun Noo, Par already put the food container in the fridge. You can heat them on the microwave when you want to eat them." Par Jiew was ready to go back to his employer's house. "Please, excuse Par now."

Pete accompanied Par Jiew until the front door. The white-skinned guy had another surprised because his mother was inside the car, waving at him.

"Mae?!"

"I won't come into your house, Dear. I heard that you didn't need a friend to accompany you as Ae not at home." Mae said. She teased Pete.

"It must be Ae who told Mae." Pete was shy and upset at the same time.

"Why is your face like that, Pete?" His mother aware of the odd expression in Pete's face.

"Ae didn't call me, but Ae called Mae."

His mother was stupified for seconds before cracking up. "Dear, he called me last night, not today. I haven't heard from him today, too."

Pete stunned. His face were completely red. Now, his mother knew that Pete is still a spoiled, not kid, husband to Ae.

"You both aren't going to stop making Mae overjoyed, are you?" Mother admired his embarassed son who was still speechless. "Mae will go back now, Son. See you in Hotel tomorrow, okay?" She waved goodbye for real.

On the way home, inside Khun Patch's car...

Par Jiew giggled, "Khun Noo is so cute, Khun Patch."

"He is cute since he was born. It has been severe since he met Ae." Khun Patch smiled. "I love to see the way Ae loving my son. He sounds like he was scolding Pete to be more independent, but somehow, he spoiled Pete more than I did all this time." Khun Patch couldn't hold her contentment. "I know I have a perfect son in-law."

"How do you know kha, Khun Patch?"

"Because everytime I see Ae treat Pete, I feel like my love for my own son all this time is nothing compare to it." Patch said. "They complete each other."

"Are you sad?"

"No. I love them both."

Tuesday, 4 PM

"Going home already, Dear?"

Pete's mother greet his son who was walking towards the elevator. The tall guy turned his back and found the lady who was almost half-century old, coming to him.