2

a couple weeks passed, the couple loving their new life style. yoongi studies and works part-time at a cafe to earn money for them. while as taehyung, him and his friends continued playing in a bar they frequently go to as teenagers back then.

yoongi came home, tired from all the school work and from his job. he opened the door to see taehyung and his friends, jin, jimin and jungkook along with trash all over the place. taehyung looked up from his guitar, seeing yoongi standing at the front door, anger evident in his eyes.

"yoongi!" jin got up, along with the other two and hugged him, "we gotta go! so we'll see you tomorrow night, tae!" jimin said with a smile, hugging him as well before they left the messy house.

"kim fucking taehyung. what's this?" he pointed at all the trash on the floor, pursing his lips to prevent him spilling out curse words. taehyung chuckled nervously, "i'll clean it up right now!" he got up, placing his guitar gently on the couch before he started cleaning the mess he and his friends while yoongi was gone for school and work.

yoongi sighed, scratching his head out of frustration, "once i come back, this place should be clean. got it?" he said and heard taehyung shout a quick 'okay!' from the kitchen. he went to their bedroom, sitting down on their bed as he let out a groan, 'my birthday is coming up and i still have to give money for my brothers hospital fee...' he thought, covering his face. apparently, his brother got an injury, said by his mother which led him to the er.

yoongi's mother doesn't have much money, meaning yoongi has to work even harder to earn extra cash for both him and his family. while yoongi was thinking, he felt arms wrapped around his petite body, "angel, what's wrong?..." taehyung whispered, rubbing yoongi's back, "it's just that..." he paused and sighed, "it's nothing, don't worry about it, taetae." he looked up at taehyung with a small smile on his face.

taehyung thought about it for a moment and decided to not question further, he doesn't want to stress yoongi out even more, "alright, remember that i'm always here for you..." he mumbled, hugging yoongi tighter. yoongi blinked his tears away before hugging taehyung, "thank you, tae..."

"for what?"

"for staying with me even though i'm like this..."

yoongi woke up in their bed, patting the spot beside him, realizing its empty, "huh? usually tae's still sleeping at this time..." he whispered to no one but himself and got up to get ready for the day. he looked at the calendar to see its saturday, 'i still have so many damn projects to do which are due in monday...' he thought, sighing loudly.

he got out of their bedroom, stretching arms and went to the kitchen to see taehyung making them a simple, but delicious breakfast, "morning, baby..." taehyung looked up and smiled, quickly hugging the smaller boy, "lets eat!" yoongi smiled, feeling his day getting better.

spoke too soon. while he was coming home from work, it started to rain heavily, 'fuck life...' he thought as he covered his head with his bag, running through the rain. he finally reached his house, pressing the switch to turn the light on.

'shit, i didn't pay the bills...' yoongi threw his bag on the floor, going to the kitchen to see a bunch of plates. thankfully, they still have water but it will most likely they wont by tomorrow morning. he sat on the chair by the table, covering his face as he cried.

taehyung came home from his performance at the bar, noticing a figure sitting by the table. he walked closer to hear cries coming from the figure. he squinted his eyes to realize its yoongi, "yoon..." he whispered, dropping his bag on the floor before kneeling down beside the pale boy.

yoongi looked up with red eyes, eyes widening when he realized its taehyung looking at him. he quickly wiped his eyes and gave him a small smile, "d-don't worry... i-i'm f-fine..." he whispered, but then taehyung suddenly hugged him, "let it all out, yoongi..." yoongi stared at him for a bit before bursting into tears, "i'm s-sorry, i'm s-sorry..."

"why are you sorry, baby?" taehyung carried him up, walking inside their shared bedroom and sat down on the bed, sitting yoongi on his lap and rubbed his shoulders to try and calm him down even just a bit, "t-that i-i'm not g-good enough a-and... i c-can't even e-earn money for t-the both of u-us—" taehyung shut him up by kissing his lips and pulled away.

"don't you fucking say you're not good enough." he whispered as he felt tears rolling down on his cheeks. he quickly wiped them away then wiped yoongi's tears, "now, don't cry, okay? we'll get through this together, right?" taehyung smiled when he saw yoongi smiled a bit and hugged him, "y-yeah..."

"promise me, promise me that we will get through this together, okay?

"i-i promise..."

yaY aNoTher cHapTer, it sucks, i know but i'm having writers block and its just Ieudjwojsksak bUT iLl mAke iT uP oN tHe nExT cHapTEr.

so i hope you guys still enjoyed it, even tho it sucks :')