1

today is the day, they finally got their own house. yoongi lifted up their keys, showing it to taehyung with a big smile on his face, "look! i even bought us matching keychains!" yoongi excitedly said, bouncing on his feet.

"you're so adorable, angel." taehyung cooed, pinching the smaller boys cheek. yoongi blushed at the pet name and gently slapped taehyung's hand away, "ouch, i'm hurt." taehyung jokingly said, placing a hand on his chest.

yoongi giggled, softly holding his hand and placed a small kiss on it, "there, much better now?" he looked up at his lover, fondness evident in his eyes. taehyung nodded, his box smile immediately appearing on his face.

"let's go! we still have more work to do, angel!" taehyung exclaimed and carried yoongi, bridal style. yoongi squeaked, automatically wrapping his arms around the taller boys neck, "yah! i almost fell!" he scolded, smacking taehyung's head gently, "almost fell? but you already fell for me-" taehyung received another smack from yoongi.

-

the couple let out a sigh of relief and sat down on the couch, "agh, my body hurts..." taehyung mumbled, stretching a bit. yoongi looked at him and went behind him, massaging his shoulders. taehyung moaned, leaning on yoongi more as he liked the way he massages him.

yoongi clearly heard him, causing him to stop and cover his face. taehyung looked at him confused before bringing him to sit on his lap, "what's wr- oh." taehyung smirked, "is my baby thinking of something else? hm?"

"stop it!" yoongi immediately smacked him on his head again, his face still red, "i'm just kidding! gosh!" taehyung laughed, kissing him on the nose. yoongi smiled, cuddling close to him as he looked around the house, "ah~ were gonna fill this up with so many things!" yoongi giggled, looking at taehyung, "yeah, were gonna put a big tv there, a piano over there, then were gonna have our own offices! does that sound good to you, yoon?"

yoongi nodded with a smile on his face, "then were gonna produce and compose our own music, then were gonna be so famous!" he exclaimed, making an exploding gesture with his arms. taehyung looked at him fondly, kissing his cheek, "then were gonna get married and have a small, but loving family..."

yoongi looked at him, smiling and cupped his cheek, "yeah... i will take good care of you and our baby." he whispered, kissing him on the lips. taehyung smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms tightly around yoongi's waist.

he pulled away minutes later, "then i will work hard to make money for you and the baby. i'm gonna spoil you two so much." taehyung smiled, pecking his lips, "hey, don't spoil the baby too much, we don't want a bratty child." yoongi chuckled before returning a peck.

taehyung nodded, "but for now, i'm gonna spoil you, angel." he cupped his cheeks, their foreheads touching.

"you don't have to-"

"but i want to. you deserve to be spoiled and get treated like a prince, angel. i love you so much, min yoongi."

"i-i love y-you too, so so much, kim taehyung..." yoongi wiped his own tears away before kissing taehyung again.

-

dAmN, sorry its short lmao but at least i updated, right? i promise there will be long chapters in the future, but for now its important to at least get one chapter up.

also, aren't they sweet :')