Chapter 2

Stefan sat back in his seat feeling like a fifth wheel. Damon, Elena, Caroline, Tyler, and Stefan had all went to the Mystic Grill.

Stefan turned towards the door and his mouth dropped open in shock. "What the..."

Elena turned towards him a questioning look on her face. All eyes at their table looked towards the door to see Bonnie.

Bonnie's POV

Bonnie opened the door to the Mystic Grill. She knew she was probably going to see her old friends but that's where the lawyer wanted to meet. She was signing her name off the deed to her grams property. It was time to move on. She would be living in Paris permanently now so she didn't have any use for it anymore. Besides it was time to get rid of her last tie to her old home and her old self.

As Bonnie walked in she wasn't surprised to see Damon, Elena, Stefan, Caroline, and Tyler. But what she was surprised to see however was Damon with arm around Elena. Bonnie watched as they all turned to look at her. Shock and surprise passed over their faces in almost an instant.

Bonnie ignored them and confidently walked towards her lawyers table, totally ignoring them.

Damon's POV

Damon watched as Bonnie walked towards another table where a woman in a pantsuit sat.

She looked different. She was confident and full of fire. Her hair was short and she had grown into a woman.

Stefan's POV

Stefan's first thought was that she looked beautiful. So full of fire and life. She was sure footed and confident.

Bonnie's POV

When she finally finished with all the paperwork she left. She would need to get everything out of the house. But before she could get to her car she was confronted by her old friends.

Caroline stepped up and hugged her.

"Bonnie! I missed you so much! We were so worried," Caroline said with concern.

"Yeah... I missed you too Caroline,"

Elena had a calculating look on her face and Stefan's expression was blank. And Damon. Damon looked angry.

"Where were you witchy?" Damon asked.

"Here and there," she replied nonchalantly. "I'm not staying for long. I just sold my grams house."

The shocked expressions she was met with didn't surprise her. Damon suddenly stepped forward angrily.

But before he could do anything Bonnie brought him to his knees with one look. She turned her back on them and walked away without a word.