|| INTRODUCTION ||

Do you know the feeling of having the same friends as your brother? Well, let me tell you that is ahead of a ride and almost every time there's a reason to argue. When you have an overprotective brother the same age but he thinks he's older because some months of difference isn't what I planned, and I bet he wasn't planning always looking after me when his best friend bothers me and sometimes makes me cry.

The high school year is almost over and we have to give our best for the time we still have in here, but with all the drama surrounding us is barely impossible just to enjoy. I'm grateful that I least my group of friends have my back and they always have something fun to say, I don't know about my brother and his group of friends but the most time I spend away from his best friend, the better. We don't hate each other but we aren't good friends nor even close friends, he likes to tease and bother me a lot which sometimes can end up badly. That kiddo doesn't watch what he says and he can really be aggressive with his words even if he didn't want to.

I hope everything will change before this year is over because the last thing I want is to ruin my brother's friendships and more than that, I don't want to be all the drama he has in his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before reading I want to thank you for choosing this Fanfic out of the variety you can find here in Wattpad, so hopefully, you'll enjoy this story and what it has to offer. Please don't hesitate to leave any comment and if you do like this book let me know.

Without anything else, I hope you enjoy this new story! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters' descriptions coming soon...