семь

He ran. He ran like a crazy person. He could see something shining in the woods. And he ran towards it. He didn't know what to expect. Maybe it would be a rock, maybe something else. All he knew was that he needed to see it, but he didn't know why.

When he got close enough, he couldn't see what it looked like at first. It was still shining, not so brightly that it would blind you but bright enough that you couldn't see anything else but light. Jungkook squinted his eyes but still kept walking towards it.

By the time he was right next to it, the shining was almost gone and in the place where he was expecting to see a star, layed a boy with the most ethereal face he has ever seen. His skin was with a light tan, but it was glowing with the most beautiful golden light. His face looked like it was sculpted by god himself. His light brown hair, almost blond and a little curly, was framing his beautiful face. His body was lean but he looked so healthy. He wasn't wearing any clothes, just some kind of material covering his privates. His stomach was flat with a little bit of abs, fit but not looking too extreme. Just like Jungkook liked. He had really nice thighs and Jungkook had to stop himself from staring. The man laying there was perfect, Jungkook had no other words for him. It was as if he was made just for Jungkook.

It took a while for Jungkook to realize what's going on. He looked up and the star was no longer there. He was close to crying again but then he looked at the man laying in front of him, breathing steadily. The thought was crazy, he knew that much. But he just knew, he knew this was his star. He didn't know how this happened but he also didn't care at this point.

When a cold breeze hit him and he shivered he realized that the man was laying practically naked on the cold ground in this cold wind. He crouched down next to him and took his long coat off of himself and started to gently lift the mans body to put the coat on him. Somewhere in the middle of him putting on the coat the man woke up. When Jungkook was done zipping up the coat he looked at the mans face and gasped. He was looking up at him, long dark eyelashes framing his dark and beautiful eyes. Jungkook had his head in his lap while he was sitting on the ground on his knees.

They were staring at each other for a long time, just getting lost in each others beauty. Jungkook was slowly caressing his face and his hair, not even realizing that he still didn't know for sure who this man was. But he was sure enough.

After some time Jungkook gathered all his courage and opened his mouth to speak. Though his voice was soft and quiet.

"Hope?"

And after that Jungkook swore his heart stopped working. The man gave him the most beautiful smile he has ever seen. He reached out his hand and cupped Jungkook's face.

"Kookie.."

And that's when he knew for sure. Because no one in this entire world knew he had this nickname. His grandma used to call him that when he was a child and that was the name he introduced himself with when he first spoke to his star.

Tears started rolling down his cheeks once again and Hope wiped them away. He sat up and cupped Jungkook's face with both hands while smiling softly.

"Take me home, Kookie"