ѕcнool parт 2

cнapтer 5

When I open the door everyone looks at me, only 6 people are in the room but their eyes make me uncomfortable. Among the 6 I spot the familiar blue eyes and the striped tattoo. Four. A smile breaks out, a woman stands up with raven hair with blue and red streaks "Hello I'm Tori and you must be the new student. Why don't you pull up a chair and introduce yourself." she has a welcoming smile and a friendly demeanor so I do as she says. The kids move over to make room for me and I slide right next to four and some girl with a shaved head. I see everyone is waiting for me to speak so I do "Hi, I'm Tris...I'm clearly new here and umm I'm a triplet my brothers are on the other floors." everyone seems to become interested "Which floors?"

"3 and 2."

They all look around at each other and silence takes over the room. I start to get uncomfortable again "What are your powers?" I jump at the eager voice of the girl "Can we hear you sing?" suddenly I'm bombarded with questions some are about my life or my brothers most are about wanting to get to know me. For a group of 6 well 5, Four hasn't said a word, they can get loud.

Suddenly they stop and everyone is looking next to me I turn my head and I see the girl with pitch black eyes "Leave her alone." is all she says but it's enough to make everyone back off. "Thank you." I whisper she smiles at me "No problem. These kids can get crazy." I nod my head in agreement. She says nothing more to me and I say nothing more to her the only thought that comes to mind is wanting to get the hell out of here.

 Tori hands me a paper and I see it's my schedule

Tori hands me a paper and I see it's my schedule. I see regular classes like gym, English, science, math and art but a few things pop out at me control room 503, Elements room 507, detection room 409, survival room 302. What are theses?

"Hey." I turn my head and see his blue eyes "Hey."

He looks down at my schedule and gives me a soft smile "Come on I'll take you to your classes." I don't know what it is about this boy but his smile is driving me insane. I dumbly nod my head like a hundred time and follow him out the door. Once we're in the hallways the few kids who are there are staring dead at us I finally relax and give them a sideways stare. Can I help you?

We walk to the end of the hall and I notice something, he's limping. "Are you okay?" I question looking at his leg he nods his head "I'm fine just hurt myself in the ring."

If your boxing how did you hurt you leg? Maybe he was wrestling and some nasty kid bit him. I shake the thoughts away from my head and go to help "Here let me heal- ouch!" we both jump back. I look at his leg seeing the skin glow blue  I pull my hand closer to my chest examine the bubbling skin. What the fuck? "Are you okay?" I look up to his panicking voice in just enough time to see him touch my shoulder. A sizzling sound comes to my ears and I see smoke arise "fuck!" we jump back again in utter pain. What's going on?