𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2

"Did he really have to shoot her?"

"She set half our men on fire. Id say he was justified."

My eyes open at his words with a pounding in my head I take my time to speak "I set the woods on fire it is not my fault that your men were in the trees." I smile at my sarcasm but unfortunately whoever was talking didn't find it funny.

"Girl do you have any idea-" the male voice is Interrupted by another "Calm down Eric she was only joking." my eyes follow the deep voice to the corner of my eyes but they can only make out blurry tattoos on two sets of buff arms. Their the marks of leaders, whoever these two are they're important. Maybe I should hold my tongue...nah.

"Whatever Four just put her back to sleep." I hear footsteps before the slamming of a door. My eyes look away to see a smooth ceiling and dozens of machines. My eyes look to a heart monoter and another machine pushing grey goup into one of my veins "What's up his ass?" I question still looking at whatever they're pumping into my body.

"You sort of lit him and his team on fire."

A man comes into my vision his eyes are the first thing I notice they're like this dark blue abyss garnered to make any women fall in love, with short  brown hair, full pink lips, he has this tough guarded guy aurora with the dangerous teddy bear look about him. I've never been more comfortable, confused yet interested in my life. But lord, he is fine!

My eyes catch another tattoo it's peeking out from his back and onto his collarbone

My eyes catch another tattoo it's peeking out from his back and onto his collarbone. They look like stripes maybe fire or smoke? He reaches one long arm over me but I can't see what he's doing slowly he removes his long and buff arm from across me "Sleep Tris you've got a long road ahead of you."

Suddenly my eyes start to drop and my body feeling heavy like someone's slowly dumping something onto my body but before I close my eyes and give into the darkness one more time. I feel him delicately brush a piece of my curly hair away from my face and hear him mumble "Be brave."

Something flashes in my eyes, blue green and purple is all I can see for a few moments

Something flashes in my eyes, blue green and purple is all I can see for a few moments. "She's waking up!" the voice is loud and panicking. Soothing jolts my body but something holds me down from falling. What the hell? I open my eyes to see straps on my body and grass stains on my pants. Where am I?