::YN::

I smile and wrapped my arms around August's neck, kissing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. Luckily, Cam was in her playpen, playing with her toys. I pull away and peck his lips again before turning to get the rest of the food done. I felt August grab my ass then I felt a hard ass sting.

I gasp and look at him, seeing him laughing. "That's not funny, that hurt August!" I say, poking out my lip. He pulled me to him, giving me a bear hug. "Don' even start wit' dat poking' ya' lip shit." He said, pecking my bottom lip.

I smiled, playfully rolling my eyes. He chuckled, going to check on Cam, or at least I think he was. Finally done cooking, with no help from Ki'loni, I take out plates and split the food equally. I leave them on the counter and walk out into the front room, seeing August putting Cam to sleep.

I smile and whisper, "The food is done." He nods and I go upstairs to the room Ki'loni and Niko was sleeping in. I knock on the door but no answer. I walk into the room, seeing it was empty. I walk back out, confused but then hear noises coming from the bathroom, down the hall. I scrunch up my face and shake my head, going back downstairs.

I know what, they better clean my bathroom afterwards. August was just putting Cam in her crib as I reached the bottom of the staircase. I walked in the kitchen, with August trailing in right behind me. I gave him his plate and we sat down, eating. "Whe' mah cuz an' yo' guh?" He asked, taking a bite of his bacon.

"Fuckin' in my bathroom." I replied, shaking my head. He chuckled and we continued eating. "C'mere. " He said patting his lap. I smiled and got up, going over and sitting on his lap.

"I'ma take you out t'night." He said, kissing my shoulder. "You know you'on gotta do that August." I say, turning to look at him. He looks at me in the eyes. "Buh, I want to ma'. We can drop baby guh at ya' mom's an' t'night'll be all me an' you."

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing his lips. He felt him smirks, grabbing my ass, squeezing it. I pull away, laughing a little. "Don't even think about it." He sucked his teeth, but then I pull his face so that he's looking at me.

"If tonight goes well, I'll do whatever you desire." I say, sliding my hand down his chest to his member. He smirks again and I get up before he tried to do anything else. I got our plates and placed them in the sink, putting Ki'loni's and Niko's plates in the microwave. August got up and went into the living room and I made my way upstairs.

Earlier I called Chres, telling him we needed to talk and to meet me at my mom's house. He agreed and now I was getting ready to go meet him. I'm not even goin' waist my breath, I'm just goin' tell him what's going happen and if he puts up a fight, I'ma leave. Simple. I go into my drawers, pulling out a white beater, gray sweatpants and white air force ones.

I grab my towel and washcloth, going to get into the shower. I wash up, then brush my teeth and get out, going back into my room. I lotion down my body and get dressed. I put on my accessories and lipstick, putting my hair up in a tight bun. I grab my bag and gets Cam's carseat, going back downstairs.

I pick her up and put her in her car seat, trying my best not to wake her. I buckled her in, grabbing my keys and purse. "You sho' you'on wan' me tah come?" August asked, standing up and coming over to me. I nod and he walks me out to the car, carrying Cam's carseat. He straps her in for me and closes the door as softly as he can.

"Call me fah anything ma'." He says, wrapping his arms me. I smile and grab his face, pecking his lips. "I'll be fine, but I love that you care so much." He smiles, "I care 'bout you too much not to ma'." When he said that I just melted, I was blushing hard as shit.