88

Jeonghan slammed his car door shut and ran towards the group of huddled boys. Chan came running out of the car after him.

"Are you kids alright?" Jeonghan asks.

"No!" Seokmin cries out as he hugs Jeonghan while crying.

Jeonghan hugs Seokmin as Seokmin cries on his shoulder. Chan goes over to Seungkwan and the two quickly hug each other sharing a knowing look.

Sirens are soon heard getting louder and louder until a big red fire truck pulls up. On the side in big, gold words is the number 17.

"People get out of the way." Yells a fireman as he gets out of the firetruck.

More exit the car and start doing what they have to do. Neighbors come out to see what the commotion is. A police car pulls up and a guy steps out of it.

"My name is officer Choi and I would like to ask you some questions. First off what is the reason you have called us here?" Asks the man.

"My friend is stuck in there and a fire started in the kitchen." Soonyoung says not looking away from the house.

"Who's the oldest around here?" Asks Officer Choi.

"Me sir." Says Jeonghan.

"Listen, we are supposed to help people. But we can't do that if you people are starting stuff for dumb reasons." Says Officer Choi staring straight at Jeonghan.

"Listen sir. I know it was a dumb thing to do but they're just starting to figure out adulthood. It isn't entirely their fault." Jeonghan argues.

"That still doesn't let them off the hook." Says officer Choi.

"Yes i know. Is that all?" Jeonghan asks already annoyed.

"For now yes." He says before walking off to where some firefighters are working.

"I don't like him." Mutters Seokmin.

"Me neither, lets kill him." Jeonghan says.

"We found someone. He's knocked out but he's breathing. He needs medical attention fast!" A static voice breaks through the firefighters comms.

"That's Vernon!" Seungkwan and Chan cry out.

More sirens are heard and soon an ambulance pulls up. Two men come out of the building followed by smoke. In between the two is a stretcher carrying Vernon.

Two people climb out of the ambulance and open the back doors. Two more people come out from the back and run over to the firefighters with a different stretcher.

"Let us come." Seungkwan says.

"Are you related to him?" Asks one of the people.

"Oh come on just let them come we don't have much time." Says the other one loading the stretcher onto the ambulance.

"Can we to hyung?" Asks Chan.

"Yes, but be careful. We'll join you guys later, hurry!" Jeonghan nods.

The two run to the ambulance and climb on. The people shut the doors and then go back to the front. The ambulance drives off towards the hospital.

More firefighters go inside to stop what seems as a small fire and stop the smoke. Officer Choi comes back, a smirk plastered on his face.

"So I can let this all go on one condition." He says through his smirk.

Jeonghan did not like this one bit, he felt very uncomfortable. He could also tell Seokmin was uncomfortable with him being around, which is why he was still hugging his hyung and burying his face in his shoulder.

Before Jeonghan can answer a voice calls out behind them.

"What are you doing here?"

—————————-
Oh cliffhangers i love cliffhangers!!!!! (read: hate)

I don't know why I put them but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know what a horrible spam day. I literally only posted three chapters. So sorry.

The character info/ Q&A will be posted some time tomorrow, if i ever get done writing three chapters for my other fanfic. Hopefully two chapters will be up tomorrow. If not i'm sorry but you will have to wait till Monday.

Well that's all for today I hope you enjoyed this kind of spam day and have a great day or night, get rest, stay healthy and keep supporting Seventeen!!!!!!!

Bye bye!!!!!