45

Seungkwan and Seokmin sat at a table eating their ice cream and staring at the door waiting for Soonyoung to walk in.

Soonyoung walks in and they immediately stand up and scream.

"Soonyoung!" They scream

"Guys!" Screams Soonyoung.

They then all sit down.

"Why are you wearing a scarf?" Seokmin asks.

"Like I said i'm sick." Soonyoung says with a raspy voice. "Why'd you choose an Ice cream shop?"

"First we didn't even believe you were sick. Second I heard ice cream helps." Seungkwan says, shaking his head while saying the second statement.

"Wow very helpful." Soonyoung says. "I'm going to order ice cream."

Soonyoung stands up and goes to order some ice cream.

"Is he here yet?" Seungkwan asks.

"No," Seokmin sighs looking outside the window.

"He's got to come. Other wise this whole plan will fail." Seungkwan says.

"Yo im back gay and pan." Soonyoung says sitting down and eating his ice cream.

"I take full offense." Seungkwan says.

"Cool." Soonyoung says. "God that's cold."

"Oh umm me and Seungkwan have to go use the bathroom." Seokmin quickly says getting up.

"Oh yeah completely forgot, be right back." Seungkwan says.

The two leave and Soonyoung stares before going back to eating his ice cream.

"Soonyoung." Says a voice behind him.

He tenses up as he hears the voice and slowly turns around.

—————————
Another cliffhanger, you proabably already know who it is. That's all for today anyway.

QOTD: Is Sana (Twice) gay?

AOTD: possibly but yes

Anyway have a good day or night!!