27

"Order in the court!" Calls the judge.

The room quiets down and the judge nods.

"Kwon Soonyoung please present your evidence." Directs the judge.

Soonyoung who had been sitting in the witness stand, nods and stands up. He pulls out the manila folder Jeonghan had given him and pulls out the first piece of evidence.

**********

"But where did you get the evidence?" Questions Jo Kwon as Soonyoung sits at the witness stand again.

"My friend Jeonghan helped me." Soonyoung answers.

"Then lets call him to the stand." Jo Kwon says smirking.

The boys all turn to Jeonghan...

who is dozing off.

"Jeonghan." Seokmin, who was sittibf next to him, shakes him.

"Yes I'm here." Jeonghan says standing up.

"Please come to the witness stand." Says the judge.

Jeonghan nods and walks to the gate, on shaky feet. A guard opens the gate and he walks in, sitting down in a seat that was put next to Soonyoung.

"Permission to question?" Asks Jo Kwon.

"Permission granted." Says the judge waving him off.

"What is your name kid?" He asks.

"Umm Yoon Jeonghan." Jeonghan responds.

"Mr. Yoon where did you get all this evidence from?" Jo Kwon asks.

"The internet?" Jeonghan sort of asks.

Soonyoung looks over at him, disbelief written on his face.

"This is a courtroom, I suggest you respect the rules." Jo Kwon snaps.

"Or what? This isn't your courtroom, and it's obvious you did it. An amateur can tell this was obviously all set up." Jeonghan snaps back, standing up. "I don't know what game your playing at but it's obvious you planned this, who else would know that Soonyoung and his father were going camping that day? Who brought it up? Who found out that someone had leaked those? You."

Jeonghan points straight into his face then bursts out laughing. Soonyoung pulls him down and covers his mouth.

The jury starts whispering amongst themselves. Soonyoung takes this as a really bad sign.

"If that is all?" Asks the judge.

Everyone nods but stays silent.

"Very well then. 30 minute recess. We will then dicuss the closing statement."

30 minutes later

"Will the jury now speak their decision?" Asks the judge.

"Yes." Says one of the Jury standing up. "Our decision is that Mr. Kwon is...

innocent."

The judge hits his gravel on the pad and everyone starts standing up.

"Mr. Jo Kwon you are now under arrest for lying in a federal court and committing treason against a leader in government from another country. You have the right to remain silent, all words can be used against you..." The police drowns out as he takes Jo Kwon away.

"You'll pay for this!" Yells Jo Kwon.

Soonyoung runs to his father and hugs him tightly.

"At least I didn't mess it up right?" Jeonghan asks.

Everyone starts laughing and then Jihoon smacks him in the head, but they all continue laughing.

——————————
Hello thank you for reading. That is the end. Not of the book just this little court series thing. Fun fact I have no idea how courts work and while writing this I was watching an episode of the Flash where they were in court. And tou probably don't care. Anyways I promise everything will be back to texting in the next chapter. Anyway thank you so much for reading and supporting my book. Have a good day or night. :)