46

Soonyoung slowly turns around and sees Jihoon standing there.

"Oh hey Jihoon whatcha doing ?" Soonyoung nervously asks.

"Whatcha doing, my ass." Jihoon scoffs sitting down in front of him. "Why weren't you in school?"

"I'm sick." Soonyoung responds.

"Yeah I see that." Jihoon rolls his eyes. "I mean why were you not at school?"

"What do you mean?" Soonyoung asks confused.

"You know what I mean." Jihoon says looking Soonyoung straight in the eye.

"Fine, I've been sick for the past few days but I took the events that happened yesterday as an excuse to miss school." Soonyoung says burying his face into the scarf.

"Man you really are annoying you know." Jihoon says.

Soonyoung just looks down and avoids his stare. Jihoon sighs and gets up.

Soonyoung thinks he left until he feels someone sit next to him. He looks up to see Jihoon sitting next to him and staring at him.

"Look I'm sorry I snapped at you yesterday, I was just... in a bad mood." Jihoon apologizes.

Soonyoung stays quiet for a little processing what Jihoon just said.

"It's ok, I understand. Not everyone is in good moods all the time." Soonyoung says cracking a smile.

"Yeah." Jihoon just agrees.

"Hey want some ice cream, I can pay if you want?" Soonyoung suggests.

"Nah I have to go." Jihoon says getting up.

"Then why did you even come?" Asks Soonyoung.

"To apologize." Jihoon shrugs.

Soonyoung stares confused until it finally clicks in his head.

"Those Ratas." Soonyoung curses.

"See you around Soonyoung, take care." Jihoon says before leaving.

"How rude didn't even say a simple thank you." Soonyoung mutters under his breath looking around for those supposed 'ratas'.

"Hey we back," Seokmin suddenly yells out.

"You ratas set this up didn't you!" Soonyoung yells.

"Yes!" Seungkwan yells back.

"You ratas!" Soonyoung yells at them.

"You hoe!" Seungkwan yells.

"You thot!" Seokmin yells.

"You slut!" Soonyoung yells.

"I'm sorry but i'm going to have to ask you to leave." Says the manager coming over to them.

"Fine!" The three yelp grabbing their stuff and leaving, laughing on their way out.

—————————-
Yo sorry I posted this so late, I was to lazy to write and I was working on stuff. But i'm still here. That will be all for today. I'll update more tomorrow.

Well that's all for today have a good day or night and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READS THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!