[6] Just Us

Here's a surprise, its a threesome thing. Your welcome. I'm really sorry if I ain't good at this. Please forgive me ;-; (Dabi X Reader X Tomura)
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You knocked on his door upon your arrival to his room. The door immediately slide which put you in a soft squeal in shock. Peeping your head in, you called out. "Dabi? You told me look for you a while ago, this morning. What is it?" You ducked your head back. No one answered. Turning back to the corridor outside his room, you turned back into his room once again, wanting to take a step in.

"Excuse me for the intru- E-ECK!!!" You jumped. A hand went over your mouth, signing to you to keep your golden mouth shut.

"You scream one more time, I'll fuck you up bad." He smirked as he pulled you into his room, onto his bed. Grabbing a 2 pairs of handcuffs and locking your ankles and wrists to the cold metal frames of his bed. You couldn't move. Tearing the cloth that was covering up your voluptuous, hourglass-like curvature figure. He got up from the bed on his two feet as you were sprawled across the whole bed itself with your muscular limbs. He pulled his v-necked t-shirt up, revealing his ripped abs and biceps. He got back into bed with you as he traced his soft and long fingers on your lean tummy, leaving a tingling sensation on your smooth skin which gave you have chills down your spine and give you goosebumps all over. "Sto- AH~ No~" You moaned at his touches. You turned to watery putty as soon as he laid his fingers on you just like Tomura. His fingers itching to slither in your dripping wet womanhood. His fingers rubbing vigorously on your soaked cloth. "Ng-ah!" Your head was thrown back. Your ankles and wrists tugging on the handcuffs as you moaned in pleasure loudly.

"ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING?! WHAT ABOUT ME?! I NEED TO FUCK TOO!" The door swished open, revealing a familiar, blue haired man. Tomura. Tomura Shigaraki. The master keycard was in his hand. Staying rooted to the ground as he feasted his eyes on your revealed, naked body. Briskly walking to the shelve beside the bed, he pulled out a vibrator. "Bro, I didn't know you were that kinky man. Look at all this fuck toys you have!"

"They're called sex toys and not fuck toys. You fucking retard. Heard you and [F/N] moaning and fucking about last night in her room." He rolled his eyes as jealousy was filled in his eyes.

"Yeah! It was good. She was tight bro but I'm not too sure if she still is cuz my dick is big and I tore her insides."He competed. You gave him a shocked look and felt your heart skipped a few beats. Turning to Dabi, you made eye contact with him. His turqoise hues. So... Attractive. Being lost in it for a few seconds, you suddenly felt a pair of hands rub onto both of your thighs. His soft hands rubbing your inner thigh which made you have lust to overwhelm you. "Stop~ *moans softly in pleasure* Quit playi- Fuck! Mphngah!" All sorts of moans came escaping from your soft, swollen, luscious lips. Your eyes beginning to roll back behind your eyelids as he tore your lacy panty away and roughly inserted his three fingers in an out of you in an inhuman speed. "HMPH!!!" Your moans were then muffled by the heated kiss by your one and only, blue haired leader, Tomura Shigaraki. His hands to your nipples as he casually rubbed and pinched at both of your hardened and raised buds. Feeling Dabi's fingers rubbing on your sensitive spot, your muffled moan turned out to be even louder as his long fingers rubbed and curled in your tight and wet cavern. His hands pumping faster and faster which left you riding your orgasm out with a dripping wet situation, sweat dripped down your neck as you panted heavily at his touches. Seeing sparks of light start to form in your vision.

'The tables of only just us communicating, turned into another way of communicating and not only was it just the two of us, but three.'

Word count: 719

Word count: 719

I'm gonna stop it right here, the next chapter is gonna be a continuation. I hope you guys did enjoy this story plot. Bye now!!!
~信義 awaayyyyyyyy!!! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_💨* a ZoOoOoM and a WoOoOoOsH*