13.

We spent the remainder of the night curled up next to each other with a bowl of ice cream in our hands

We gave each other great company.

I would occasionally catch his gaze into my eyes and we would stop to just admire each other. His mouth would form a small smile, his cheeks turning a hue pink and mine would mimic his behavior.

Hours spent with him felt like seconds. It was going by too fast and I didn't want it to end. He truly is the perfect guy. And just thinking about him, his touch, how soft his lips felt on mine, it was making me crazy for him.

We put our empty bowls in the sink as we were trying to get ready for bed. I waited for him in my room under the comforter. All I had was a single lamp on enough to give some mood lighting. I scrolled through my newsfeed on my phone, seeing what my friends were up to. So many parties and events happening in Seoul, but I didn't care. I was where I wanted to be.

I heard Taehyung stamper in. He let out a yawn and stretched his arms up to the sky. He flashed me a tired smile, his eyes heavy with sleep. He pulled his white tee off over his head, and he shook his hair back in place before tossing his shirt onto my floor. He brought one of his hands up to his chest, gently scratching it with his fingertips before letting out a yawn again.

"I made sure all the doors were locked," Taehyung states as he moved the blankets to make way for bedtime. I moved over for him, making the perfect spot for him next to me. "I'm ready to crash. I'm so tired."

He clicked the light off before settling his body down in bed. I set my phone to the side, leaving it alone on my nightstand.

The room was dark with just the light from outside shining in. A storm was starting as I could hear the loud rumbles of thunder following by a crack of lightening. I nuzzled down into the bed, my back turned to Taehyung and I felt him move his body over, spooning me completely into his.

He wrapped one of his arms around me, holding me close and I heard exhale a satisfying sigh escape from his lips. "I love this kind of weather." He whispered lowly. I felt the hotness of his breath on the back of my neck and it made me giggle.

"What makes you like this weather?" I asked him. I knew what kind of answer I was going to get which is why I asked him.

"Well, I'm a huge cuddler. When I'm in bed, I have to hold something. I just have to have something in my arms. And this weather makes this part of me 10 times worse, but luckily I have you in my arms to keep me content." Taehyung flirted quietly as I felt him nuzzle his face into the crook of my neck.