"Oh, lets me intro myself and my twin. I'm Darren(this Darren is Darren Chen. And Darren who Dylan friends is Darren else) and who punched you is Yanjun. We are YueYue gege. I'm maybe not like Yanjun, but don't make me angry Dylan."
Said Darren and he smirk to Dylan

Darren Chen(1995/Actor/Dimple boys)

Lin Yanjun(1995/Singer/Dimple boys)

"I give you warning Dylan. Don't come infront of her again. If i know, be ready to confront me. Let's go Darren."
Said Yanjun smirk

"But we already ok now. She forgive me already and Yitian also know about this"
Dylan speak

"Yeah..Yeah... we know,YueYue already forgive you but we as her brother will not accept you as her boyfriend after you hurt our meimei. You think we will accept you  easily after what happen. Remember in your head, DON'T COME MEET OUR YUEYUE AGAIN!"
Yanjun speak again

"You can't do like that. She my girlfriend"
retord Dylan

"What more important is we are her brother, her family. You just her boyfriend. Easy to say, you are outside people. She will listen our talk than yours. And YueYue doesn't come school two days already right. I think you know what i mean"
Darren speak back to Dylan

"Oh, i forget to tell you. We maybe not rich as you, but we know to appreciate others feeling. We not take bet us fun. It easy to win but hurt in the future. For you maybe its nothing. But for others its hurt to accept it. We don't know what happen in future. Maybe good maybe bad. Take this as lesson. Let's go Darren."
Said Yanjun and turn back his body from Dylan, walk out from the class

"Urmm... Bye Dylan, we hope we doesn't see you again in future. Forget our YueYue."
After Darren said like that, he follow Yanjun walk out from Dylan class.

Dylan just look at the floor. He doesn't realize that he already shed his tears. When he back to reality, he fasters swap his thumb to erase tears in his eyes and wake up to follow Darren and Yanjun.

But his action block by Caesar and Connor.

"I want meet YueYue guys. Don't block me."
Ask Dylan

"Dylan.. We know you want to meet YueYue. But look your condition first. We must remember what they talk to you. Give YueYue time.If she love you,she will come to you back. We doesn't want you die, look what happen to you went they confront you one by one. If you still like this, maybe they will combine together to finish you. They love YueYue because she is their family. Imagine when your family hurt because something like this. I bet you will take same action like them too."
Connor advice make Dylan keep quiet.

His body fall in the floor and his tears fall again.

*YueYue siblings that we know now*

1.Yanjun(twin with Darren/1995)
2.Darren(twin with Yanjun/1995)
3.Yitian(twin with YueYue/93 but actor write his age same with YueYue 1997)
4.YueYue (twin with Yitian/1997)

This chapter doesn't have in malay version..
Writer just add this chapter to add spicies in this story..
Goodnite....

27/10/2018 (1125 word)