Maya's POV part 2

First he disliked my design.
Then he rejected it infront of my face.No one dared to do that yet.
He burned my dress! It was a dangerous move Mr.Sahir!!I declared it in my mind.
& The next thing he did.
He kissed me! Mr.Sahim Azeem Chaudhary dared to kiss Maya.Ive never let any man come close to me till the date.
The moment he touched my lips with his,I felt a fire rising inside me.I felt his raw Beared, brushed on my cheeks as he tilted his head to sideways.I never imagined a Raunchy,Raw & Rough looking Sahir will kiss me so softly,gently yet passionately.I forgot what was the surrounding.I forgot I was in the office.I forgot anyone will look at me.I just flowed in a wave with Sahir.I could literally felt his desire was more than just a kiss.His intensity lit my soul of fire.It was a perfect first kiss for me.
As he pulled away his lips from mine,I felt he would do it again.But the next moment we both realised the situation.Even though he pulled his lips from mine,but his eyes were still stucked at my eyes.I can see the shock,surprise,pleasure,guilt, happiness,rage all the emotions came together on his eyes.I was still surprised what just happened !He was in a fury beast mode few seconds earlier and now he just kissed me!& Over all that my feelings were utterly shocking for me! I've never felt in this way before.
He walked out of my office.Varun went behind him.Shit!We kissed in front him.Now he will spread this news in whole staff.As I turned my back to the door,I Saw my designer piece ,completely burned,it's laces were hanging.& then I again remembers Sahir.As the dress was on fire at other side,our souls were also on fire finding for a more wind to increase the fire! I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Sahir.I decided to take a leave from my work & went to my house.