Sahir & Maya's Entry in the Fashion event

PART 2 (a)
Mumbai,Bandra.
Morning.

All India Fashion Committee
Collaboration event ,2018.

It looked like the biggest event of the year.Every Fashion Company, new startups along with already established companies owners were present there.The event soon started and everyone looked excited as it might going to raise everyone's trading, few percent higher.

Sahir Azeem Chaudhary, Ikhtiyar Fashion Co.pvt ltd
As name announced ,He entered in that event.Everyone turned to look at him.Most of women and girls were present there just to take one look from him. Most of ladies were already in love with him & he was a smooth criminal for their hearts.He walked with a command & pride.He was two times winner of the prestigious Business Man Of The Year Award.Sahir walked towards officials ,shook hands with them and took his seat.Women were drooling over him, as he wore his white Armani, his beard added some raw charm in his personality . He appeared in full white except his tie and boots.

After two more names,Maya's name announced.She entered in the event & walked gracefully without looking at anyone. Some men stared at her, lustfully, some men already felt dominated by her presence. She walked like an alpha woman, not caring about the whispers and gossips going in the media circle.

Her assistant was with her.Everybody was hoping to work with her in today's event.Although ,she was the two times winner of Youngest  Business Woman Of The Year in her short career span.She never really cared about anyone's opinion & always did what she wants to do.She met the officials and grabbed her seat, catching someone's eye who has already laid his eyes on her.

Ps-Dont forget to Vote.