& They met again SaYa

Part 3 (b)

Next Day Morning

At Ikhtiyar fashion & co
Staff gathers at Sahir's cabin for today's conference meeting .At 9 sharp,Sahir & Maya both reached at the office.Both looked at each other as they reached at the same time same moment.Neither they said hello nor they greeted each other with a Good morning wish. Both just simply gestured each other to get in.

They entered in the office together like a cyclone hits to the sea & their waves spread everywhere in the staff.
Sahir was wearing blue & white combination of luxerious suit with dark blue tie making him look even hotter.Maya was being the head turner ,with her classy white attire.Her curls floated till her shoulder and bounced with the rhyme of her walk.

Both tried not to look at each other but miserably failed.Both felt like they share some kind of connection.Shayna opened his cabin door for them.She was all dressed up for him but ended up getting upset when he didn't notice her.

Everybody got up from their chair,as both entered in the cabin.Without looking at anyone he moves towards his chair.Few staff of her walked behind Maya.She sat on a chair which was exactly faced opposite to Sahir.
Soon discussion over the new themes & ideas about designs started.

Ps-Yayy they met again ! ✌️💕