『 sebelas; i have to stop 』

yoongi had sat there and thought for a total of 23 minutes thinking about what namjoon said.

fate?

fate.

fate!

fate was honestly the only thing that could save him now. not these letters. these letters only he lets himself know about. hoseok did not know of said letters, or the feelings yoongi had poured out in those letters, or how yoongi would give anything, anything to have hoseok back.

the only way was for yoongi to actually face the boy and ask him back. to apologise. to promise to be better. to be worth the younger boy's love.

honestly when he thought about it, it wasn't that hard, right? but the lump in his throat whenever he would even try to say the words would like to beg to differ.

that left only one, seemingly impossible, option left. to hope to fate and the universe that hoseok would come back.

its time for yoongi to stop. to stop fueling this hope without work that seemed impossible. these bottled up feelings in the form of drunk off sadness ramblings. hoseok, he wouldn't approve of this.

these letters have to stop.

tonight.

now, to be exact.

but yoongi had a few more truths to be poured out. no beating around the bush. just the truth. only the truth.

----------

a/n: i-i'm back? sorry everyone :( this is like such a shitty update for you since its been 3 months. sorry again. also merry christmas,, happy hanukkah,, happy holidays for everyone. this i guess is a late gift for everyone and hopefully i can update again tomorrow.

til i see you again,, i love you all 💛