『 lima; talk 』

apparently, yoongi was spending his friday night crying his eyes out. he really didn't expect this, neither did the confused park jimin, who had just come back to korea yesterday, who was now trying to comfort his hyung. no one could blame him though, since no one had told him about yoongi and hoseok's break up.

"what do i do, jimin?" yoongi's words blurred by his sobs. "i miss him so much but i can't go back to him."

jimin was just trying to piece all of this together. he ran his fingers through his silver hair and sighed. there was no use in just talking to one of them, he had to talk to both of them.

"why didn't you tell me?" jimin asked, trying to stop the older from crying.

"i-i didn't know how to." yoongi hiccuped. this was not completely true, and jimin knew this. yoongi wasn't telling him something.

"come on, you can tell me."

after a few more minutes of crying, yoongi finally cracked.

"i-i thought this was just a bad dream." more tears began to stream down his face. "i th-thought this couldn't be reality. maybe i'll just w-wake up a-and, and hoseok would still be h-here. it's so, so, so s-stupid, i know."

jimin hugged him.

"it's okay. i'll try talking to him."

yoongi wanted to stop jimin, he wanted to say that there was no use in that, but somehow he also wanted jimin to talk to hoseok, and maybe, just maybe, hoseok would be feeling the same about him.

how selfish.

yoongi thought. was he really trying to hijack hoseok's happiness?

how pathetic.

hoseok deserved everything. he didn't do anything wrong.

yoongi let jimin comfort him for a long time, before letting the younger go, away into the dark of the night, but also away from the winter which was yoongi himself.

----------

a/n: hi y'all im back from camp!1!1! it was actually really fun and it did well to get rid of the negativity that i was going through. one update today, narrative not letter, but more letter updates tomorrow!
thank you

love you babes 💜