I closed my eyes, throwing my head back to just enjoy what was going to happen. I let out a soft sigh as I felt his lips gently kiss the top of my clit. My hips jerked a little, and he grabbed onto them tightly, his finger tips gripping into my skin to hold me down as he kissed it again.

Taehyung dragged his tongue out of his mouth, licking it carefully, a small wave of pleasure rippling through me. I grasped the counter, my mouth letting out a soft moan. He smirk grew on his lips before he went down on me again.

I felt his tongue drag against my clit, dragging it up and down, then he sealed it with a kiss and my hips bucked again.

"Taehyung...." I moaned as he started to pleasure me quicker. His tongue going over me, his tongue was wet enough for it to glide over me perfectly. I placed my hand in his hair, running my fingers through it as he worked his tongue on me.

I moaned again as I felt his tongue circle onto me, ripples of waves vibrating pleasure throughout my body causing my legs to shake. I couldn't take it. He felt so good. He was taunting, teasing, he was making me feel good.

He knew what he was doing to me.

The pleasure he was making me feel was out of this world. I kept moaning, I could barely keep myself still. His tongue played with me, every stroke just causing the fire to rise between my legs.

"Fuck, Taehyung..." I moaned, I felt his wet lips kiss the top of my clit and I felt as he moaned against my area.

I sat up quickly, and Taehyung gripped my thighs, his eyes trying to play like they were innocent when we met.

"Fuck me." I begged.

Taehyung kind of stood up, his hands letting go of my of my thighs and he worked his palms up my sides.

"You want me to what?" Taehyung played dumb, his lips forming a smirk as he his eyes went to mine. He was waiting for my answer.

"I want you to fuck me." I demanded, feeling a little bit more confident.

My hands quickly went for his waistband, tugging on it for him to remove his joggers. I watched as Taehyung straightened his body out, his hands going to his waistline and removing his clothing.

My eyes trailed to his hard manhood. I felt a craving come over me.

Taehyung walked over to me, his eyes looking stern and serious.

I got a boost of confidence in myself, I wanted to show him I needed him. I needed him inside me now.

I bent over and spit quickly over his cock, taking my hand and rubbing it up and down his shaft, making it perfectly wet for him to enter me with me little effort.

Taehyung presses his lips together, his breathing changed as he felt me working my hand on him and I heard a deep growl come from the back of his throat.

"You......" He muttered, taking his hand and pushing me gently down onto the counter, and scooted enough for him to have easy entrance.