~7: H02~

During the ordeal in the building, Jaemin was relaxing on his sofa. He held his phone above his face, his cheeks flushing a faded pink tint as the image results for his Google search came up.

He stared at one particular photo of the boy's face for a long time, admiring the way his hazel-toned hair fell softly over his lightly tanned skin, creating a calming feel to the entire image. It began to lull Jaemin into a relaxed state as he locked eyes with the boy through his phone screen, gazing deeply into the brown pools; he felt that he would drown in them, yet it disturbed him only a little to know that he'd feel comfortable with it. 

Briefly, he wondered if this was how fangirls felt as they looked at pictures of their idols- of course, before he got caught up in staring at the boy again.

The next feature his attention became fixated upon was the boy's lips- he found himself captivated with them. The way that there was a slight fade from a light to a glossy rose colour from around the edges into the centre caught his eye like a crooked hand and absolutely refused to let go, but he was surprised to discover that he didn't have any particular problems with it- instead, he welcomed it, glad to know that there were people out there who were attractive enough for him to feel it was natural. He almost squealed at the two teeth that showed in the small gap between the boy's upper and lower lip, finding it strangely adorable; he didn't know why he felt like that, for he had seen many photos of attractive people before- his mother was a huge BigBang fan- so it was certainly nothing new, so the question of why he felt so affected by this one boy in particular continued to present itself.

He was suddenly snapped out of his trance by a loud dolphin laugh next to him. He flushed a little, before looking at Chenle, who was now full-on wheezing, rolling around on the floor.

"Oh, shut up. I wasn't looking for that long."

"Nana, I've been here for five minutes. You didn't even notice me, you were just staring into Lee Jeno's eyes- he's not here, it's a picture!"

After saying that, Chenle collapsed back onto the floor, still laughing.

~

So, Jaemin is admiring photos of Jeno, hmm... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Anyways it's the half term holiday and I have ideas for a story that I've published for once in my life so that's why there's like 50 updates a day lmao

Don't get your hopes up it'll stop once I start school again uGHHHHH 

Anyways lya <3