~6: F02~

"Mark Lee and Lee Je No."

The only words Jeno was able to hear before he jumped behind Mark, using the older as a human shield. To him, not knowing the voices whispering his and Mark's names made everything worse, for he didn't know- for definite- who they were, yet they knew his appearance and name.

It was almost like a horror movie- but he was cast for the wrong role. He knew he was meant to play one of the two important leads, yet he cowered behind Mark as though he was the opposite.

To Jeno's horror, Mark began to advance towards the place the voices had come from- the sofa in the corner of the room. He began to tug on Mark's hoodie, trying to pull him away from whoever was there.

"Jeno, stop being a wimp. We have to do this, for the public."

Mark whispered angrily, though in reality he was just as terrified as Jeno- he just didn't want the owners of the voices to think that they were weak.

However, he quickly stopped in his own tracks as the sofa began to move- although not away from them, but rather towards, as if someone was standing up. He cautiously moved a little closer, hearing muffled whispers.

"-The hell are you doing, Ji?"

"They're calling us fucking dangerous, 'Jun. We're not dangerous."

"I know that, idiot. But they're going to lock us up whether we've ever hurt anyone or not."

"Then I don't have anything to lose, do I?"

"Yeah, but I do- you."

A quiet sigh, before the sofa moved again- which was when Mark realised how close he was to the potential danger.

"S-Stop moving."

Mark spoke loudly in the direction of the movement, cursing himself mentally for the stutter in his words, for now surely whoever was there- 'Ji' and 'Jun'- would be able to identify the symptoms of his terror.

To extend the involvement of his dread upon his actions, the sofa continued to move, until a small patch of- what Mark assumed to be- hair dyed to a dark bronze colour appeared.

"I s-said stop moving."

"I did hear you, Canada."

Mark paused for a minute, wondering how this person knew who he was, and also adjusting to the gravelly texture of their voice.

"How did you know I'm Canadian? How do you even know who I am?"

A light scoff from behind the sofa, causing Mark's cheeks to flush a little in embarrassment.

"Anyone who hasn't heard of the Mark Lee, and your little friend Lee Je No, is stupidly naive to believe that everything in this world is absolutely fine. And also that every Looker in the world isn't out for blood, and doesn't want to kill everybody in their fucking path, obviously."

The voice took on a sarcastic tone on the final sentence, and Mark could only guess that the person was rolling their eyes. Either way, he decided to overlook whatever the person may have been implying.

"Who are you?"

"Me? The Mark Lee wants to know who I am? Awe, I'm flattered, Markie, really."

Mark began to get annoyed with the person.

"Okay, first of all, don't call me Markie. It's a disgusting nickname. Second, who the hell are you?"

Mark gritted his teeth in anger.

"Oh, am I annoying you, Markie? Sorry. Anyways, you want to know who I am?"

"Of course I do, that's why I'm fucking asking! And stop mocking me. I don't want you to call me Markie."

The sofa moved once again, and suddenly a boy popped up.

Mark was a little frightened as he realised that the boy was taller than he was. Although he tried not to let it show, he was also scared of the boy's possible physical strength- his white shirt was sleeveless, and the thin layer of black material he was wearing over the top still left nothing to the imagination. There was no denying that the boy would definitely be stronger than Mark, and possibly Jeno- the combination of his height and arm muscle was scary to both boys, despite their prior confidence in their skills against others. Not to mention that they could both tell the boy was a Looker, as of their abilities as Finders.

"Ji! What are you doing?"

Mark heard the other person whisper-shouting.

"Jun, you might as well get up too. They know we're here. They know we're Lookers. They're Mark Lee and Lee Je No, they're not dense."

"Ugh... Fine."

The sofa moved again, and a much shorter boy appeared.

The boys were less intimidated by his height and strength than they were his expression- his eyes had narrowed to slits, and he glared at the ground in front of them. He lightly brushed his caramel hair away from his eyes so as to increase the intensity of his gaze, yet he kept his anger directed towards the carpeted floors, burning a light hole in them before he realised the effects of his frustration and glared at the thick stone walls on Mark's left side instead. They softened all of a sudden, and he briefly turned his attention to the two boys, his focus lingering longer on Jeno than on Mark before he turned back to glaring at the walls.

Mark didn't fail to notice Jeno's small gasp as he saw the caramel-haired appear from behind the sofa, but decided to question him about it later- however, he was relatively convinced that the other boy's eyes had softened a little because of it, increasing his curiosity.

"Aite, Markie, Jeno, we're-"

"Ah, shut up, Ji. You're just pissing them off."

The two turned to each other and had a miniature argument with their eyes before the taller one threw up his hands in defeat and sighed, looking back at Mark and Jeno.

"Yeah, so, w-who are you guys?"

Mark noticed Jeno's stutter, but assumed it was because he was afraid.

Jeno, however, was a mess on the inside- he had felt a strange attachment to the short caramel-haired boy as soon as he had appeared, and he had the uneasy feeling that it would be bad for both of them.

"You guys tell us who you think we are. Go on, we won't be offended."

The caramel-haired boy said, sounding distinctly uninterested, but grinning a little at the pouting taller boy, who had crossed his arms like a child and was looking away from all of them.

"U-Uh, well... They told us we'd be looking for... Huang In Joon and Park Ji Sung..."

The taller boy threw his hands up in the air, and grabbed the arm of the caramel-haired boy, pulling him close, making Jeno decidedly angrier than he had been, though he wasn't sure why.

Mark managed to catch small snippets of their conversation.

"-Funnier if we could've scared-"

"-So immature-"

"-Ugh, just turn around-"

"-Yeah, fine-"

"-We're making Mr Jeno-"

"-What is your-"

The boys turned back around again, and the taller boy smirked, setting off sirens of unease in both Mark and Jeno.

"Bingo, Markie."