Chapter 59: Secret Plans

Start from the beginning

"I'll meet ya there." Niall calls to us as we all get into our vehicles.

I don't even wait until Ava has her door shut to open my mouth, "Are you avoiding Poppy cause you're mad at her for telling me?"

"Doesn't matter."

"It does. She was only trying to help by telling me. She was worried about you."

"I understand that, but it wasn't her place or her story to tell. I told her that in confidence." She says, looking at me and crossing her arms.

"I basically forced her to love. Besides if that hadn't happened we probably wouldn't be together now yeah? You would probably still be trying to keep your hands off me. Think of the good things that have COME from it." I wink at her, hoping to lighten the mood.

She narrows her eyes at me, "It's not a joke Harry. I have a right to be upset."

"I know." I sigh, "But just talk to her and give her a chance to explain her reasons. You may end up agreeing with them."

"I highly doubt that."

"Well either way, she's not going to stop ringing you. And when she finds out why you're avoiding her she'll nag you and kiss your arse till you forgive her. So talk to her yeah?"

"I'll think about it."

I smile at her and take her hand, "So this weekend we have two days off... was thinking about going to my mums."

"I'm sure she would love that, Gemma too."

"I was thinking maybe you could go with me."

"Don't you think that's a bit soon?" She asks, making my heart hurt.

"No, she wants to meet you. I want her to meet you."

"I would love to Harry, but I can't. I have other plans already."

"Cancel them." I try not to sound demanding, but I know it comes off that way.

"I can't."

"Well then I'll just go with you." I shrug my shoulders as I turn into the car park at the venue.

She shakes her head, "You left your mom's early last time to go to Rhosilli. You really should go see her."

"Then come with me."

"I can't Harry."

"Come for a just a day." I suggest, hoping I don't come across sounding desperate.

"I would if I could." She frowns at me as I park the car. "But I have a flight on Friday that I can't miss."

What?

"To where?" I turn to her, looking her in the eyes. She's hiding something.

"Why are you being so nosey?"

"I'm just asking where you're going Ava."

"It's nothing to worry about, I'll be back on Sunday."

"Didn't ask when you'd be back, asked where you're going."

She ignores me and gets out of the car, heading towards the venue doors. I quickly get out and jog to catch up with her, gently grabbing her arm.

"Ava... what's going on?"

"Nothing Harry, really. There's no reason to be worried."

"Really? My girlfriend is going away for two days, but she won't tell me where and I'm not supposed to worry?"

"Look I'm sorry. There is just something I need to go deal with, and I need to do it alone. End of discussion."

God, she's stubborn. I start to open my mouth to fight her about it, but decide against it. There's no way to win with her when she's like this.

"Fine. I'll just go to my mums. Just promise to call me okay?"

"I promise. Thank you for not pushing this."

"Yeah. I just need to grab my bag out of the boot. I'll meet you inside." I kiss her forehead then head back to the car.

Once I see she's inside, I pull out my phone to send a text message.

To Paul: Ava has a flight out on Friday. I need a ticket on the very next flight to her destination. -H

~Turning stalker now eh? That's the way to win the girl's heart.

To Paul: Sod off. Just doooooo it. -H

~Shall I also find out where she is staying and book you a room there?

To Paul: Brilliant idea. -H

~I was kidding.

To Paul: I'm not. And please keep this between us. -H

~You're mad. I'll let you know by tomorrow afternoon when your flight is.

To Paul: You're the best-est. :) -H xx

I close my phone and grab my bag before heading inside. Walking down the hallway towards the dressing room, only one thing goes over and over in my mind.

I hope to God this all doesn't blow up in my face.

_________________

A/N: If you are enjoying the story, please vote! I spend hours and hours writing this and it only takes a second. It would mean so much to me and to getting my story out there! Thanks!! ;)