.+*chapter 1*+.

Nancy's p.o.v

I woke up to a normal, boring day just as any other day. I grabbed my phone to look at the time, weather and the date.

'O boi, it's that time of year again- no I don't mean chrismas. But that time when we celebrate a human beaing living for years or in other words:
Birthdays..

O god

This year I didn't feel like celebrating my birthday, lately I've been feeling down. I got up, brushed my teeth, got dressed into my uniform and went downstairs. When I walked into the dining room I saw a present with a note besides it.

Dear Nancy
Happy birthday sweetheart! I'm sorry we wont be on your birthday. Your dad and I needed to go on a busness trip to paris. We will be back in a month or so. Theirs some cake in the fridge and there is some money to buy some dinner with. Have a happy day
Á bientôt 
Love mom and dad

I was pretty sad because they had to go on my birthday. But thats ok because I got use to it. My mom and dad aren't always home, they would be eather be working or on a business trip.

I looked at the present and unwrapped it. It was a cute little notebook that was dark blue/purple with stars on it 'to my dear Nancy from mom and dad' was written on the back of it, some books about the human body and astrology. There was also some money. Of course I knew that my mom bought me the human body book.

My mom want me to become a nurse because it pays good money, my mom knew that I wanted to become a astronaut but she would never allow that. I tried to talk to her about it but she seemed like she wasn't listening at all . Besides that she is a good mom wanting the best for her child. I love her so much. I don't know what I would do without her.

I ate some pancakes and watched some Voltron. I always loved the show voltron. I sometimes wished I could meet them. They seem so nice and fun to be around with. All the people I've met were always mean and cruel I always got teased by boys idk why, maybe they like me? I doubt it though. I packed my lunch, some books, notebooks you know the basics and went with my bike to school.

Hey guys this is my first ever book.
I had this idea in the back in my mind. I'm srry if their are typos anyway I gtg

Take care peeps!