I blushed unknowingly.

"Awe she's a cutie too." I heard his deep voice cooed and a soft chuckles making my cheeks heat up some more.

I shouldn't be flustered by that criminal's word who finds my screams of help funny.

"Shut up Taehyung." I heard Suga grumble groggily as he pull me toward the table, where the other five is already occupying.

I just glance at them and didn't dare to spare them a glance anymore when I find that they're all watching me with mischief hint in their eyes and a faint smirk on their face, mostly 'Jimin'.

Suga finally let go of my wrist when he pull a chair to sit in but before he could put his ass down he look at me.

My breath hitch in my throat, my knees almost buckling in fright at his intimidating gaze.

He scares me.

Suga's eyes narrowed suddenly when he turn on me, his lips pressed in a thin line as his eyes rake over my form.

I shift uncomfortably on my feet, suddenly getting nervous.

I don't know what's wrong and I'm afraid I did something wrong.

My body is still sore from the beating last night and I don't want to be hit some more.

"Why are you still in my shirt?" He inquire, his eyes were cold and his face had a dead expression as he questioned.

My gaze drop on my body and indeed I'm still wearing his shirt.

That annoys me.

'You strip me off from my clothes, won't let go of me and won't even give me time to change because you would constantly drag me around'

I wanted to snap at him but I swallow my words as it will only get me in trouble.

Instead,

"i uh I" unable to form a word I utter nervously as I fidget on the hem of his shirt.

A grin suddenly broke into his calm face making my face twist in confused.

I watch as he take slow malicious step towards me and I'm literally shaking on my feet out in fear as I watch him with cautious eyes.

Anxiety overtaking me entirely.

I drop my stare on the floor from his intimidating figure when he's centimeter apart and towering over my smaller body.

I heard Suga chuckles as I felt his warm hands on my tense shoulders.

I flinch in fear and squeezed my eyes shut, my lips pressed in a thin line.

He really scares me.

Then, I feel his hands move and squeeze lightly as he start massaging my shoulder blade but it didn't ease my tension as it only worsen my anxiety.

"Look at me baby." He demand, his tone was calm yet threatening and he was squeezing my shoulders with slight pressure.

I quickly look at him with eyes hooded in fright and gulped when his cold yet soft eyes met mine, his face was so close, I was trapped.

"You look sexy when you're in my clothes." He sensually whispers in my face and pause. "But I don't like it when other guys look at you like that." He then added in a husky voice, staring deep into my frightened eyes that keep me in trance.

My gaze dart to the other presence in the room and they were surely staring at me with intense gaze like how Suga would stare at me.

I saw Jimin from what I remember smirk when our eyes met making me look away as he return his eyes on staring at my legs.

My legs shifted uncomfortably as I tug on the hem of the shirt lower in attempt to cover my exposed legs to no avail.

"I'm going to change." I blurt out, wanting to get away from their undressing gazes.

my voice were small as I find it hard to look straight in his eyes and stare at Suga's feet instead.

"Okay."

That's what all he have to say before I'm running up the stairs without sparring them a glance and with their eyes tailing on my back, well mostly on my ass.

I stood in front of the foggy mirror after I had finished drying myself from my shower.

I wipe the fog on the mirror with my palm and stared at my clearer reflection for awhile, my hands pressed down on the marble counter to lean on my upper body weight.

Staring back at me through the glass was a reflection of my seventeen years old self.

Too young to be taken away from my youth.

The mirror was large enough to show the reflection of my upper body, my shoulders, my chest, my abdomen all dripping with droplets of water from the shower I just take.

I moved my y/h/c hair that had come loose and tuck it behind my ear, My soaked hair looking more darker than normal that it's almost black.

I study my appearance through the mirror,

My breast looks bigger than I remember, my hair grew inches longer that it almost reach my butt, my waist were seemingly smaller and my hips were wider, my legs even grew inches and now standing at your/height.

I can't help but admire how my body change through puberty, I look more like a woman than a small girl now.

Yet, I can't able to defend myself from a horrible criminal Suga.

I stare longer at my body and eventually notice the purple blueish hues scattered on my skin/color skin from his beating last night.

My lips is busted and a have a bruise on my jaw and cheek from his punch, my arms and neck, there are bluish handprints on them from how rough he's caressing me and quiet visible hickeys.

I suddenly feel mad and crying as my hand balled into fist.

I would never forget what he did to me last night.

Snapping myself out of self-analysis, I shut my eyes tight to conceal the tears threatening to leak and grab a clean towel and dry myself, wrapping it around my soaked figure afterwards and head out of the shower.

But the moment I open the door and step into the room I immediately stop.

Someone is in the room....

And it's not Suga.