"Please let me go." My voice shakes as I plead still refusing to meet his gaze as I feel tears prickling the corner of my eyes.

"No." He immediately reply bluntly as he tightly grip my hip surely leaving a bruise there.

I flinch and whimper quietly as I squeezed my eyes shut as his sharp nails dig in my sensitive flesh.

Ofcourse he won't let go of me, how stupid I am to plead.

"O-okay." A whisper emits from my lips as I swallow back a sob as I lower my head.

He let go of his rough grope and immediately caress my hip, soothing the sore skin from his strong hold.

"Now give me my morning kiss."

"What?" I ask incredulously as my fear subsides only to be replace with surprise, I look up at him meeting his gaze that was staring intently at me.

I immediately gulp uncomfortably under his intense gaze and shifted uneasily as my eye contact with him falter.

"Don't make me say it twice y/n." he said giving me a warning look but his voice remains sweet.

He had kissed me forcefully last night even I plea not to so what the difference now.

Having no choice at all, I took a deep breath and squeezed my eyes tightly as I peck him quickly on the lips.

I quickly pull away only to be pulled back with his hand behind my neck and arm around my waist as he smash my body against his chest and crash his lips against mine.

My breath halt in my throat and my eyes open widely in shock pressing my palms against his bare chest trying to shove him away.

"Mhm!" My words got muffled in his lips as he disgustingly suck on my bottom lip with his eyes close fucking enjoying it.

I hit my fist against his chest as I tried pulling away but his arm around my waist and his hand on my nape keep me on place.

"Mhm baby if you don't want to get a punishment fucking behave." He moan against my lips, threateningly.

I'm still weak from the beating last night, my body feel so sore and I just let him have his way on me as I cry softly against his lips than receive another punishing.

Tears now streams down my face.

I never felt so abused from my dignity.

"Let's get breakfast."

Suga didn't even give me time to go to the bathroom and fix myself when he tug me out of bed and dragged me out the room.

We enter the same room we did last night and the others were all there chatting and some eating.

They didn't notice our presence yet until one of them did.

"Oh there they are." The guy with blonde hair and deep dimples cheers throwing his arms up announcing our presence.

I bit my bottom lips and timidly cower behind Suga's back not liking the way they fed their eyes with my sight hungrily.

"Goodmorning Suga hyung, I heard screams last night." A guy with an ash brown hair and deep voice greeted cheerfully with a playful smile on his face.

The others on the table chuckles.

They're making fun of me screaming for help like the criminals they are.

He have a mug on his grasp and wearing a white robe as he lean against the kitchen marble isle.

I was peeking behind Suga's back but immediately hid back when he caught me staring and he stare back, smiling nicely.