Chapter 12: SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SHOT 23 AND WHEN WE DANCED NAKED ON THE BALCONY!"

Start from the beginning

"Well, yes, but doing it the 'old fashioned way' is much more appropriate."

I glared at her.

If looks could kill, this woman would be dead 6 times over.

Anyways, My Queen, I shall leave you and your guests to do as you will," she said walking away.

"What, in the hell, am I wearing," Kelsey said in a deadly tone.

I was admittedly half-afraid to look at her, but (of course) I did anyways.

Kelsey looked at me and her glare could burn holes into someones' soul. She hated dresses and always HAD hated dresses.

She took the fabric between her hands and started shoving it off.

It wouldn't even budge.

"What the fuck!?" she yelled aggravated.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "It's magic, you probably can't take it off until the ball is over."

Kelsey clicked her teeth together, took her arms and draped it slowly to her side.

She then smiled and asked Alex and a overly polite voice, "Would you care to dance?"

"Actually-"

"TOO BAD!" She screamed her eyes flashing, until he held out his arm and her eyes became warm ans sweet again.

"Thank you," she said smiling graciously.

"You better watch her," Lea said, "I usually only get that bi-polar when I haven't drank for a while."

"Great," Tina said throwing up her arms, "we have a blood thirsty vampire hanging on a powerful witches arm who happens to be Elizabeth's cousin and our other good friend, Aubrey happens to be the queen of said powerful witch," she then laughed maniacally and threw up her arms again saying, "AM I THE ONLY ONE LOOSING MY MIND HERE?"

Yes.

"No," I said.

I scratched behind my neck.

"I guess we will just have to deal with it," I said scratching behind my neck.

God this bitch itches.

I looked at Kelsey dancing with Alex and she looked up at me and saw my gaze.

Kelsey catching my problem stopped dancing and walked over, she looked at me funny and said,"You all  right?"

"Yeah," i said digging my nails in my neck.

Lea instantly froze, "Your bleeding," she said.

I looked at my fingers and sure enough red crimson lined my finger nails.

"Oh."'

Tina bent my head then and looked at my neck. I heard her suck in air and turn around.

"Is it bad," I asked.

Kelsey came over and looked at it before lightly touching.

"SSSSSS," I hissed.

"There's a bump," she said, " I think they injected you with something."

"Who?" Lea said looking around.

"No not the witches," Elizabeth said, "they wouldn't bother with one when they can track you with DNA. I bet this is someone we are all very familiar with."

I narrowed my eyebrows and thought very selective words in my head.

Fuck.

"You have got to be fucking with me right now," Kelsey said curling her hands into fist.